Arizona - What Happened

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Aug 16, 2012 at 10:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please do go to mexico permanently and socialized with wetback dope dealers. A very well earned withdrawal

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry. Who do you think you are? A dope dealer A$$ face. You promote drugs w a lot of AE’s. You spin it like the Merck way but you all know we sold Vioxx w MI’s and you continue to sell their poison. We are in it for the $. If you say otherwise then you are as stupid as you look.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FU AZ managers. You are worthless POS.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I made mega bucks selling the wonder drug Vioox and would do it again. Remember we won the vast array of lawsuits and also nitwit ALL ingested chemicals can kill someone so get off your self righteous soapbox. What a genuine asshole!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a pompous asshole. Any chemical placed into the body will negatively effect or kill someone. Get off the soapbox and contribute. It is clowns like you that are responsible for the measles outbreak om Washington state and by the way measles can kill!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you miss the point because you are drinking too much cool-aid. Most drugs are very good and help people even Vioxx. But Merck withheld MI data and managers had us push the 50mg because Celebrex and Bextra had the Pfizer marketing machine that outshined Merck’s. Managers were unethical and AZ managers were the worst. That was the beginning of the end of the once great mother Merck. It’s just ashes now. Ken leads this Shi$show because he saved Merck billions in lawsuits. 4.8 B should have been 25-40B. So, so sad

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can’t believe you are defending this shi$ co. AZ manager go away. I am embarrassed for you and the reach and frequency report you jack off to.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you miss the point because you are drinking too much cool-aid. Most drugs are very good and help people even Vioxx. But Merck withheld MI data and managers had us push the 50mg because Celebrex and Bextra had the Pfizer marketing machine that outshined Merck’s. Managers were unethical and AZ managers were the worst. That was the beginning of the end of the once great mother Merck. It’s just ashes now. Ken leads this Shi$show because he saved Merck billions in lawsuits. 4.8 B should have been 25-40B. So, so sad

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What you state never took place so don't be such blatantly assinine.
    I never pushed the 50 over the 25 and Merck never hid information the trial was never completed on MI until long after fda approval.
    Get off the soapbox!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jeez, you are a cool-aid drinking sheep. I’m embarrassed for you.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a fucking fool can't wait till you ate dumped!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I always enjoy the ignorant sporting their lack of educational background. The sooner they resort to name calling and derogatory terms is defining. They can't stand on merit or facts.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great thread. Only behind 15X15 guy and FU MERCK. AZ managers are all POS.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AZ MGRS FUCK OFF..POS

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re an idiot. That sporting guy could be giving your wif- the f$ck you’re not man enough to give her.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m 100 percent sure your other half is getting the high hard one from someone else.

sorry about that. Hahahaa

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck off AZ managers. Toxic shit hole you all have created.