Arjo Corporate Accounts

Discussion in 'Arjohuntleigh' started by throwaway, Oct 17, 2019 at 10:31 PM.

1. throwaway

throwaway new user

Another one left. 4 now since leadership change. What are the chances of 100 percent turnover before the end of the year?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who left? We hear nothing out here in the field.....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don’t because Sigouin keep it a secret. Turnover is so high that she doesn’t annonce departure.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only 1 of the 4 was worth anything and brought in deals....so no big loss.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s not because they hadn’t try. What can I say man, there’s a limit selling shit. A me too supplier, late entrant with a poor customer service record, who’s gonna buy that? Disagree? Bring Sigouin into the equation!

6. throwaway

throwaway new user

Now even the Kindred guy left! Brings in the biggest deal ever and he's leaving, how do you lose someone like that?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which guy is that?!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good question, who & any idea where he went?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Steve Negri...went to Posey is what I heard.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People are leaving because it is toxic. When you leave, you feel great, a weight has been lifted and you go back to your formal self. This place will suck the life from you and then send you down below. I have recently talked to others who left and they reported always being on edge. No way to live. Arjo deserves nothing.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And the new year starts with more corporate accounts leaving. How is that Dan keeps Gary around when he is so toxic he cant keep people, customer cant stand him, employees hate him and leave, and he keeps getting promoted. A perfect example of sustaining the awful culture.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad but the more toxic the better for Sigouin, she enjoys people like her.