Art Department

Discussion in 'Taro Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Apr 4, 2016 at 8:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They still a Department? What a waste of resources. The laziest bunch of sad sacks ever. Used to get a chuckle watching the drama those broads would deliver day in and day out.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the flip does an Art Department do? Draw all day with crayons? Glue pasta to construction paper ? Please fill me in. I am baffled? My daughters have a nice coloring book I could bring in for show and tell if needed. Is there a babysitting department too? I could use the discount on daycare . Thank you.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the flip does an Art Department do? Draw all day with crayons? Glue pasta to construction paper ? Please fill me in. I am baffled? My daughters have a nice coloring book I could bring in for show and tell if needed. Is there a babysitting department too? I could use the discount on daycare . Thank you.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, it's hard work trying to get the same taro logo to fit on different boxes. It's not like we have computers to do that for us or anything.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hard work chasing the 25 year old guys around the office wearing heels.