Artesa Labs

Discussion in 'Dermatology' started by Anonymous, May 10, 2014 at 3:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is JR still there?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Easy drugs to learn and a great way to get into derm. Drs love the drugs too, easy to get scripts.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Don still DM in Texas?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ohhh yeah...docs are rxing mimyx like water. Cutting edge technology...give me a break! You are delusional.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I may interview for an open territory and any insight would be great. Start ups are a huge risk i know so any info would be helpful. Anything at all..... it tooka long time to even get a response to my first post ..

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been around less than a year now, very small group which is prob why it took so long for a response. Easy drugs to learn and a great way to get into derm. Drs love the drugs too, easy to get scripts. Which territory would you go for?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its easy, very small pharma and laid back. Been around less than a year now, very small group which is prob why it took so long for a response. Easy drugs to learn and a great way to get into derm. Drs love the drugs too, easy to get scripts.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been around less than a year now, very small group which is prob why it took so long for a response. Easy drugs to learn and a great way to get into derm. Drs love the drugs too, easy to get scripts.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Drs love the drugs too, easy to get scripts. Been around less than a year now, very small group which is prob why it took so long for a response. Easy drugs to learn and a great way to get into derm.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been around less than a year now, very small group which is prob why it took so long for a response. Easy drugs to learn and a great way to get into derm. Drs love the drugs too, easy to get scripts.