1. Gilead’s Kite files for FDA approval of second CAR-T — Merck’s Keytruda gets win for triple-negative breast cancer — The House votes on the Lower Drug Cost Now Act — See more on our front page news

TRY TWO WEEKS OF OUR EMAIL NEWS HEADLINES FOR FREE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Think you have witnessed fraud?Ask a Whistleblower Attorney -- a chance to discuss whistleblower-related legal issues with practicing whistleblower attorneys.
    Dismiss Notice

Arthrex Acquisition

Discussion in 'Arthrex' started by Anonymous, Oct 16, 2013 at 1:12 AM.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Smith and Nephew acquiring Arthrex? Will Arthrex be able to release any future products without coping other companies?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thats the dumbest question ive ever heard..

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely the most idiotic post in years.I work for Mitek,so it really means nothing to me.The issue is that S&n made more money by winning the lawsuit than they would have made be selling their "infringed on products".Arthrex still came out way ahead on the deal... A win is not a real win,it's not like you are getting a cut.What is the plan? Acquire Arthrex? Will you ba able to put pin holes in their packaging so that their products can be recalled also? That would really help me.Test your posts before posting in your competitors section,ask the sub rep who you repor to...oh wait he thought it was brilliant right?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This must be the second most idiotic post in years.... Just pure vomit coming out of your mouth

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the third most idiotic response. You are all idiots.