Arthrex compensation lowest in industry

Discussion in 'Arthrex' started by anonymous, Apr 30, 2017 at 8:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are trippin if you think you are ever gettin out on that boat. He named the boat "Fool's Errand" in honor of all the schleppers that do his work and make his money.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Question. Is my non compete enforceable if my distributor stops paying me on a regular basis? He said he had a cash flow problem last month and would not be sending checks like normal. He also gave a commission cut to all of the primary reps. Is this normal practice with distributors? Thanks.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be in Charlotte

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not Charlotte. I am in Memphis. It's bad. He is losing business everywhere. We are circling the drain.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As long as you didn't sign anything saying he can pay you whenever cash is available then he is in breech of contract and you can go take your business to anyone else. Sounds like he can't pay an attorney to go after you anyways, take that business elsewhere. You are in memphis, SN would give you an offer on Monday I bet.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys are kidding, right? Arthrex losing business? How? Or at least to the point that the distributor is under water. WTF! Our Conmed Linvatec distributorship isn't even quite to the point that the reps won't get their next paycheck. Who are you losing the business to? Smith & Nephew is about the only company I see you guys every having a problem with. At least with Sports Medicine, but that's really the only product category Arthrex makes money on anyway (but a hell of a lot of money is made there!). What the hell is going on in Memphis?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This^^. Switch asap and then sue him just to rub it in if you can. I know if I wasn't getting paid there would be hell to pay. Have you asked him if he cut himself a check for the pay period you didn't? Start breaking fingers or get the fuck outta there with your lawyer serving paperwork tomorrow.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would leave as soon as I could. I had a similar experience with a smaller distributor. Trust me, once this type of thing starts happening it never gets any better.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any truth to the JPG rumors in Memphis? If so, he's got a rep that I would be happy to poach.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No way those rumors are true. JPG is and has been killing it in the Memphis market for the last few years. Probably some butt hurt competitor or ex rep starting something.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are probably correct. Next thing you know there will be random posts about multiple infidelities, shady business practices, sales team fraud, and rep's substance abuse. Which absolutely, 100% zero can be true. Zero. Zilch.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Making quota 2 out of 4 years is not killing it. Stop living in the past. Arthrex knows what's going on. Word travels fast...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's a jealous move, throwing out vague unsubstantiated accusations. Keep whispering about us, we don't mind. JPG has been building since he took over. Built a top level office with cadaver lab. Built a solid workforce. But keep spreading false rumors, that seems effective.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's funny that when people post bullshit on here you never see people jumping in to defend false accusations. You sir are only showing that these accusations are true. There are way more people talking about Memphis then you think, and so far you are the ONLY one to defend the "rumors". You have a mole or a family of moles in your office. Be careful what you say and when!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is only 1 that the accounts really like. The rest are not very good. But hey isn't that the Arthrex way? Quantity over quality.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's got one rep that I'm amazed still has a job. Been threatened with expulsion from multiple facilities. Also has a dubious past in the financial sector. Typical for the team.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha, bingo! Shining example of the Arthrex way! I wonder if his any of his surgeons know about his past. How does someone like that even get an interview?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now the new hires have to work 90 days with out pay to learn the business. This may be the biggest joke in medical device