1. Novartis to pay $678 to settle kickback claims — PhRMA sues Minnesota over insulin pricing law — Amgen Enbrel patents to be upheld through 2029 — See more on our front page news Stay updated with the latest pharma-related coronavirus news on our new page
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Do you have 7 minutes to fill out a quick survey about ordering food for work? You’ll be entered into a raffle to win a $100 Amazon.com gift card as a thank you for your time. click here
    Dismiss Notice

Artic sun don't believe the lies

Discussion in 'Becton Dickinson' started by anonymous, May 4, 2019 at 9:18 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thank you accordane search group for wasting my time on this position . The top performers left and the comp quoted is a lie . Good luck with anyone who falls for this one trick pony .

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah - not surprising. Many of the top reps within Bard TTM/Arctic Sun division have left. BD is bringing comp down across all divisions...including this one.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh c'mon... i literally talked to someone TODAY about this gig. Ugh.

"Comp is 225k at plan, we have top sales reps in the 400's."

What's ACTUAL comp? Getting reaaaal sick of every single one of these places overstating income...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Based on my previous knowledge, they are working to move the comp to $180k at plan, $200k if you blow it out. Most other divisions are $160k or so at plan...

No way anyone is at $225k at plan.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With BD at the helm this is a $150k job . Tops reps at $400k is in the past and that is why they are no longer there . The competition is intense . (Ice packs)

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems like every month this job has a new recruiter on medreps.com with the job listing at a lower comp . Why not be honest ? It's a good job with decent pay .

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Top reps can still make around $400k, which honestly is unheard of in our industry these days. At plan is around $200k. While Bard had great benefits, I feel that BD has even greater benefits.