Article: GSK ranked last!

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Oct 17, 2017 at 3:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sure you did since you posted it ! How silly !

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The two things that caused the Wellcome Trust to entertain Glaxo's offer were: a study that showed there was no life expectancy benefit from taking AZT as soon as one tested HIV-positive versus waiting for symptoms to appear before taking it, and the rejection by the FDA to let Zovirax go OTC while keeping Valtrex as Rx. Both of these were predicted to cause major sales stagnation. Glaxo's offer included a guarantee of revenue to the Trust, regardless of company sales.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]
    The next lowest ranking businesses on the list was cruise company Carnival at #102

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Naysayers abound. Business cycles continue to drive some people completely mad. Get a life.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Naysayers? I think not. The company s run by people with zero ethics, and take zero accountability for their action. An awful company run by awful people.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This guy and his buddy keep popping up in threads. After being fired , they keep a chip on their shoulders and keep bad-mouthing GSK. Please go on with your lives and find a simple job where you won't stress out.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are either are paid to watch the boards, or you are such a loser you do it on your own, either way, GSK has plenty to be bad mouthed about. Murder of children by promoted drugs off-label, falsified and hidden data, payoff of Dr's, mislabel of drugs in PR, etc. etc. Additionally this behavior is not only systemic, but GSK is a habitual offender. All the new transparency, values BS, came about because a couple reps stood up and turned in this cesspool to the DOJ. It is reactive, not proactive and fake. No authenticity. Bad company! Back on point, GSK ranked last, there is a reason.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

" You are either are......." = a sign of illiteracy [ you would never make it writing GSK business reports ]

Do hope your DOJ does not see this post as injurious untruths about a major company. Good luck Sparky.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The DOJ is aware of a GSK. That's why we operate under a corporate integrity agreement you idiot.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh my, didn't you understand English ? The poster has made accusations it seems to me ....... duh !

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CIA integrity agreement is over . DoJ will allow reps to be paid on sales- just won’t happen. Wish they would create a non-subjective rating system or just go to a 100% regional goals

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Much of this is fake news which is fake because so much of the news is fake.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right on , people will believe anything.