As the Market Access World turns

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Sep 2, 2019 at 9:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Verite! Will happen very soon. No choice.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company is where it is today due a host of unfortunate circumstances. Some can be blamed on the BOD and Management. Some are just bad luck. However, there is one individual and one only that is single handedly destroying motivation and productivity. SHE is in over her head and using her experience from the '90's and pulling in her old buddies with antiquated techniques. She never respected the Market Access team and does not believe that MA truly dictates the success or failure of a drug. This MA team has done phenomenal work! The wins are coming in daily. And now two senior people are leaving and instead of hiring, there is just a re-organization. Further stretching and weakening their ability to be successful.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A lot of blame can be placed on the incompetent interns who screwed up the initial filing. You cant blame Leadership for that !!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If anything that is totally leaderships fault! If you think so little about an FDA filing that you actually let an intern “file” the submission without being reviewed and triple checked... Ya that’s all on management.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Habib, if management let interns handle any part of the NDA filing, that is gross incompetence on their part.

I’d like to know what exactly you think this management team is responsible for since you don’t seem able to hold them accountable for development, performance, investor returns or anything else.

I guess as long as they keep paying you to defend them all’s good in Mumbai.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So now its all managements fault?? wtf ??? we know there is PLENTY of blame to be assigned at ALL levels !!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes it is.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please explain what “levels” to blame. We are in a launch. Under the direction of “Leadership”. Micro managed business plans with everything we do being dictated by “leadership”. BOD and Leadership got us into $330 million of debt due... no one else. Leadership magically changed the forecast for Inbrija after we lost Ampyra. Please explain who is else is to blame.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look in the mirror.my friend. YOU probably dropped the ball and failed to push inbrija.

Also all the negative posts didn't help investor confidence, had to hire Media PR to mitigate the stupid posts!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHA

When a company “mitigates” cafepharma for investor confidence you’ve lost the game already. It is these exact actions that are not indicative of truly confident leaders. These types of actions are reactive and emotional vs logical and strategic. MBA training 101. I guess we know the true colors of leadership now. Scary.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PS. Hiring a PR firm obviously didn’t work either. I doubt JP Morgan and others are making their stock buy sell predictions off cafepharma. Time for a new strategy.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hiring a PR firm or not, the rank&file could have done a lot more, and interns screwing up the filing is a reflection of poor management oversight

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Leadership has one a very commendable job. Great product, worldwide market, Mensa level braintrust and a pipeline that is maturing. Wall stree t pros know value is here !!! The BS about a PR team is just that !

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Habib, to be fair, no one said the PR was good or believable.

As for the rest of your nonsense, let’s just put it out there that ACOR is still down over 80% and leave it at that.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Habib, to be fair, My mother swallows

No one said she didn’t

As for the rest of your nonsense,

let’s just put your brown monster in Moms ass and I’ll fluff u

Thanks
    ACOR Gay Janitor from political board

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mr Janitor, Hindman loves you.