Ashfield Healthcare

Discussion in 'Stiefel Labs' started by Anonymous, Nov 13, 2013 at 4:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now Ashfield is actually double-dipping by having their reps on the Steifel contract work on the Genentech and Shire contracts. I will whistelblow this to these companies. This comes from the top. JD and KO...I'm looking at you.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only thing you blow is dick.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JD is that you.? Doing a bit of projecting online huh? Go back to hitting that whiskey you loser

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So the company doesn't do background checks? I seen a post about some employee with a hammer? What the hell is happening? When I was there on the outbound team, the team dynamic was decent but over time the company became money hungry. Hire people to fire people. Or to them it was laying off. I seen coworkers not be able to get thier stuff from thier desks. How degrading is that for them? If you fire someone okay but when you lay them off, don't treat them like criminals. ....no pun intended to the mug shot my former employees showed everyone on the floor about the current supervisor! Can anyone honestly say they are happy where they work? Yeah for management perks but for people with low income and over demanding pressure, its no fun! Looking and seeing how the company is now compared to when I left a year ago! Thank God!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

J. Dawson and K. Ortlieb run a criminal organization there at Ashfield. Unfortunately it's a United Drug company which makes this is all the more appalling. The fact that such a well respected company like UD has no idea that their CSO is actively hiring criminals with lengthy records is shocking. In 2013 alone there was an incident where a Reckitt Benckiser rep on the "Here to Help" program attacked a manager with a hammer and then sped off in a car. Another incident involved an employee who had been charged with child endangerment and having sex with a minor who was employed there (no background checks??).

The list of companies that have soiled their good name by doing business with Ashfield is long: Reckitt Benckiser, GSK, Allergan, Shionogi, Astra Zeneca, Shire, Boehringer Ingelheim, Stiefel etc.. to name a few. Absolutely stunning...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's terrible. Pharma gets an awful name from places like this. As a Stiefel rep here in MD I can assure you that they are botching these calls to doctors. They are actively speaking about samples, and dishing out misinformation at every turn. They have signed on to a nightmare in regards to Ashfield.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It should be shut down. They also violate FDA regulations on a daily basis. Their calls to doctors are intrusive, and personal in nature

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ASHFIELD formly known as Alliance Healthcare has drastically changed regardless of thier "values" they preach about. Again certain people who are upset because people are bashing thier place of work then they are just as wrong too. Just because current and or former employees are upset, doesn't mean they don't have a right to be. I recently seen several of my coworkers let go because they are claiming there isn't any work. And yet I sit on that same call floor and see this new GSK project literally just sitting there day in and day out getting paid for bullshit "training". Just to come in for an eight hour shift and then get paid? Shoot I would be angry to find out I was "laid off" because there is no income or projects. But yet when I had to leave my house to go to work in the numerous snow storms, our department were not to important to be placed in hotel rooms and yet there is no finacial security for the people who are summoned last min to only find out they are jobless. Yeah there is unemployment but what is that? Pity money to barley support yourself & family if needed? I have no respect for John Dawson considering that he blatantly disrespects people and walks off laughing. I witness him yelling in the middle of the call floor at the GSK Supervisor and the sup didn't even budge. When will John learn people skills? And when will Adam & Bob learn to be honest with myself and fellow coworkers. Dont get upset when we witness how you treat people whether its by your direction or the direction of ruthless people ans then turn around and blame us for your mis communication. I recently am finishing up my bachelors degree to find a more fullfilling career then the one I thought I almost was going to settle for!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Stiefel, GSK, Reckitt, Shionogi, Allergan, AZ,Shire,BI..by signing on to do business with J Dawson, and K Ortlieb and the shysters at Ashfield you are contributing to the moral decline in this industry.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DING DONG THE DRUNK IS GONE!

Hey .... good news out there.... JD fired today....apparently he was lying to contracts about numbers in outbound so he could get bonuses for himself.......

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your so off track..lol

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is a good guy

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WW is a nightmare. Not much improvement. Walks around like she knows what she's doing. Not even close. Customers hate her, thanks management....

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

+++++ please add Concordia

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This board sounds like what I imagine you pharm reps sound like at work. Spoiled brats with over inflated views of your useless jobs. How bout you all go home and get a real job instead of reading magazine ads back to doctors. All doctors hate you. The general public regards you as fraternity and sorority kids with lawyer/doctor parents. The thread solidifies all my notions.