Asked to interview for position.

Discussion in 'Natera' started by anonymous, Jul 2, 2016 at 6:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can someone give me some advice on the direction of this company.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

headed south! worst people and place to work for!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Real answer. Company is great. Constantly evolving but great. Products are best in class which makes our jobs easier. It's not horrible by any means. Matter of fact, I think we keep sales reps around for too long. Some have been doing poorly for awhile and still work here. Pay and benefits are tops of industry - for most part. Our liquid biopsy test coming out in Q1 (hopefully) will help change the world and physicians are genuinely into that product and can't wait. Again, company has its growing pains but overall it's a great place to work. Oh, unlimited vacation is always nice too :)

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

can you elaborate more on how and why the products are best in class? Thanks

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's probably my favorite place I've ever worked.

There are still plenty of frustrations though: marketing can't keep anything in stock, numbers aren't always trustworthy, and biopsy is always a year away.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best I class according to whom? Your marketing department? Certainly not through science or evidence based medicine....

This test is easy to sell because it carries a max out of pocket co-pay while others collect deductibles.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're an idiot. We are in network with all major insurance providers and collect deductibles just like every other major in network lab. Shut your pie hole because you have no clue what you speak of. We used to be able to get away with that when we were out of network. We aren't Progenity..

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You just keep drinking that spike filled kool-aid

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol

This is total horse shit. I'm a women's health rep for a big box lab and can't get doctors to switch from Natera to my NIPT because they're giving it away for free. Rep is telling docs to tell patients to simply ignore the bills they get.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are working for a big box lab then you aren't getting doctors to switch because your technology sucks. Not because of billing. Patients who are in network will be responsible and their deductible will have to be met, just like your billing policies. It is not bullshit. We are in network with all major insurance providers. Whatever excuse you need to make yourself feel better on why you can't win in an account.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Under OIG investigation

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL! Typical CP answer. Every company on this website is under some kind of investigation! What a crock of shit.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

enjoy your game of cornhole in the pokey. going down same path as theranos

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you retarded or just "special?" Theranos never even got off the ground. Pathetic.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol.

Your technology results in several redraws, but the patients don't care because they are getting $10k worth of tests for free.

Doctors don't care about technology, they care about price, and yours is free

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, to all of this.... Natera reps are delusional if they believe their technology is better than anyone else's... it's inferior - their capped co-pays and fradulent billing practices win out.

In-network with all major insurance plans - maybe. Collect deductibles? Certainly not in my region. This isn't fabricated... this is coming from clinicians/staff who don't care who they run their mouths to.

How in the world do you justify a 20-30k EOB for Panorama and Horizon? Those fake too? Doubtful, considering I have numerous copies of them from your "loyal" doctors.

I kick the sh!t out of your crap tests - and mine are God awful expensive.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

smelly stump

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you get the job? There are ten open positions listed on our website.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hopefully something better came along. If you did take it where are you?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

natera reps ...............