Asking for a friend

Discussion in 'Fidia' started by anonymous, May 25, 2017 at 11:52 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have a real question and my only request is you answer honestly. Each and every 65 reps out there just tell me the truth. Seeking real advice.

Do you shit where you sell? What are your tactics? Do you choose certain offices over others? Have you ever been caught? Worst/best experiences? I NEED HELP but my DM doesn't poop so I can even ask own manager for help.

Asking for a friend.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I did once. Big mistake. It was my largest account, right after a taco lunch. What came out of me felt like someone tried to funnel Niagara Falls through a coffee straw. I swear my sphincters were screaming. It felt like my delicate starfish was a gaping maw projectile vomiting a torrential flood of toxic waste. 100% liquid. Flammable liquid. NAPALM. Never again will I put myself in such a predicament.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager was Mike. I don't mind sharing his name or this story because he isn't my manager anymore and he was quite frankly an ass.

We were having lunch at a big ortho office. He steps away mid talk and goes into the rest just off the meeting room. He proceeds to clog the toilet and come out with dripping wet pants and asking for a plunger.

Never again did I take him into an office. Good god that guy SUCKED.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHA

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I have to ride along with John again I'm going to lose it! After our field ride I visited an office I took him too and the ortho told me John gassed him mid conversation during a lunch when I had stepped away to speak with someone else. What a dick!

John wrote on my contact report that I need to "engage" better. How the hell am I supposed to do that when you are running customers off with your smelly asshole!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This may not have to do with shitting where you sell but maybe "pooping where you practice" is more like it since this happened during training sessions.

Flash back to the 2016 NSM in New Jersey. Ahhhhh yes, I remember it like it was yesterday! And I know you do too if you are one of the few who have been here longer than a year and a half. I've yet to figure out if it was one of those cheap lunches Aldo approved for the hotel meals in between meetings or our group dinner that night but let me tell you... it did not rest easy in my intestines or on my soul.

During one of the last of the 8 trips to the bathroom, I released such a large volume of gas that my external anal sphincter could not do it’s job, and remained open/relaxed, while about 4.5-5 seconds of gas was expelled. I’ve never experienced, or even heard of that happening. It was so unnatural, that I had to check to feel if my colon had somehow passed through the anal sphincter muscle. You might ask yourself "How bad was it really?". Bad enough to land my ass in a waiting chair to see a doctor. Ask anyone at that god forsaken meeting.

Fuck YOU Aldo, fuck you and your poisoned meat.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

grow up!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NO YOU GROW UP JON

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is true. I was also poisoned by said meats.