Asleep at the wheel in Neuroscience

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Jul 6, 2018 at 11:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is going on in this division? There’s a manager in the Midwest who hasn’t been in the car for a day with some of his reps for 2 years. From the stories I’ve heard, he wasnt that great a manager to start. How is the manager getting away with this and how has BL not noticed? I can only assume JK has zero idea about this. Don’t get me wrong, I’d love for my manager to not ride with me, but 2 years? Maybe I’ll see if they have openings.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

STFU. We all realize having a manager in the car is a waste of time. Why be a bitch about it? Why draw attention to a great practice by a manager? Seriously if they have reps calling in the same folks for over 2 years what the manager going to add? You even claim you WANT that type of manager. YOU are what is wrong with this Industry

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sick of my managers ride alongs. I'll be turning in my two week notice on Monday.
    My wife just inherited $11 million from her wealthy aunt.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, sure! Lol! If your wife inherited $11 million, you would be burnt toast.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

H hasn’t been served with papers yet.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because BL brought him on board and BL is a joke -not a leader at all. He is and has been basically worthless for years now. Pathetically weak management team under BL.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Between BL or MT... both are total POS and can’t manage their way out of a box. When you have been in a regional director position for that long, what development is taking place? None. They are just milking the system and doing nothing to develop themselves or the worthless managers under them. THEY CANT LEAVE and JK is too weak to hold them accountable. My manager rides with me once a year. This division won’t change because of the dead weight at the top.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BL totally milking the system. Just a good old buddy to his lemming managers. Useless at all levels.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did the reps in CO and TX win the lottery? No one works. Lazy reps that should be fired.