Assistance with legal action

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, Jul 21, 2017 at 7:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i want to bring legal action against MNK for all the illegal and non-compliant things being asked to do. I need my job and am being asked to do these things or my job is in jeapordy.

3 issues:
    I need my job.
    I can't afford to take on MNK.
    It needs to be done as it affects patients safety and inaction is not an option.

Can any one offer any suggestions... May be I should contact Andrew Left or Citrion as MNK is shit scared of him

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Contact the best "Qui Tam" attorney in your area. Do a search and see how many cases they had that the govenment intervened. If you check,Malli's sec 10k filings,there are many lawsuits going on and a public "whistleblower" suit filed for Rheumatology filed in December 2016. Qui Tam is is under seal and you are anonymous. A whistleblower is public. You can Google this case..ie..whistleblower case in Boston vs Mallinckrodt. Very interesting. It is the same shit that Mallinckrodt and reps and reimbursement have been doing for years,BUT very compelling. If you are the "First to File",You are entitled to all the "Relator" money which could be millions. If you are second to file ..etc,well you receive nothing if the government intervenes. So,act fast so that you can be the first to file. If you are terminated after you file,you can file another wrongful termination suit and get more money. Better than working ,and will teach Malli another lesson for doing things the wrong way and treating people like dogs and slaves for all these years. Greed and treating people by managing like a dictator and fear eventually gets you nowhere and the company will be paying high fines for their conduct and will eventually fall or change their ways. But I doubt it,because Malli has always been unethical. Good luck,get focused, don't stress and GO ON THE OFFENSIVE!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My first piece of advice is to learn to spell. The word is Jeopardy. Also maybe, is one word not two. Wow are you incredibly dumb.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Google the latest lawsuit/complaint filed against Mallinckrodt.. Barry Frank's vs Mallinckrodt. Great reading..Whistleblower lawsuit and it was California where this one was filed. Add it to the many others pending. Lol

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is already being taken care of for all of the patients. I heard that there have been SO many cases filed that the government is not taking anymore against MNK. If you really need your job and can't find another you better focus on the job.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is already being taken care of for all of the patients. I heard that there have been SO many cases filed that the government is not taking anymore against MNK. If you really need your job and can't find another you better focus on the job.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wouldn't call Citron or spill beans and I only say that because you could get fired for doing that. Call your HR contact if they try to fire you after that at least on record you have your stuff together.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your job should NEVER be in jeopardy for doing what is right for the patient. But, with that being said, I know exactly what u r talking about. The very FIRST thing I would do is EMAIL the compliance department (email is comp....@mnk.com) and outline ur concerns to them. Keep a copy. That way if anything ever happens to a patient, u have proof that u made the company aware and fulfilled ur legal obligation to
    Report such. DO NOT be stipid enough to just talk to ur manager about it, if ur manager is like
    Mine, he will deny u ever spoke about this to him. It will make waves when u file compliance complaint, so its ur choice, protect urself and patients or gamble with your future. You NEED to understand that money and greed is foremost in everyone's mind there, and if you are not like that, then u need to get out soon as many have done succesfully.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Post #12. The compliance department is the department that does not follow up. They just let everything slide. The only time that compliance moved in ,is when a doctors office called or the insurer called to report blatant problems. Calling HR is career suicide. If you do,you will be on their list to get rid of.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

knowing mallinckrodt and the number of lawers that they have this is going to be like a David vs. Goliath when you try to get away with illegal stuff all the time you hire a lot of lawers on staff. Good luck my friend there are a lot of us like you here who can't afford to stop this injustice but want to

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen, i do totally agree with you, my post above was just to help this employee who really wants to right thing to protect theirself and document to compliance via email
    what is happening so that this employee is covered in the event something happens. I know
    Compliance wont do
    Anything, my comment
    Was to document such so u r covered, thats all.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Documenting just one report to compliance won't help. It has to be alot of evidence and documentation. Any attorney will laugh at you with just one complaint to compliance. You need a ton of evidence emails, etc and then you would have a wrongful termination or retaliation case.