Associate Account Manager Psychiatry job

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Feb 24, 2020 at 3:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just saw that there is a new job posted on the lundbeck web page called associate account manager psych. It looks like it only requires 1 year of sales experience and looks to only be calling on a targeted list of doctors???? Is lundbeck going to replace 1 of each of the psychiatry reps with a part time role or lower paid contract role?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reorg coming soon getting rid of 50 percent of vertex/zenith team replacing them with entry level account managers focused only on calls and metrics

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If this is true, let’s hope it happens REAL SOON!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I warned everyone in 2018 before the 1st layoff that the big one was yet to come and heed my warning, its coming!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is just sad but makes sense. I’m just pissed they didn’t let us ya launch Vyepti. Makes us feel like a bunch of losers

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...and two years later, you may have been correct. Shut the fuck up, twerp.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I <3 Lundbeck.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this new position in addition to the Vertex and Zenith reps?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No they had over 60 opening because people are making a mass exodus out of this absolute shit show of a company! please do yourself a favor. Keep looking because coming to Lundbeck will be the worse decision of your career.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have an upcoming phone interview for the Neuroscience Account Manager Psychiatry, on the website I see many openings in different cities... so this isn't for a launch?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has this been answered?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, maybe yes or maybe no.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup, filled in Grand Rapids

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only the desperate and unemployed come to LUNDBECK for a job.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can’t believe we don’t have a hiring freeze. Looks like the shelter in place could go on for a lot longer. How long will they keep this up? Money to basically stay at home. Enjoy it while it lasts.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are things about Lundbeck I like, but you guys for sure make 20% less than reps at other companies.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yep and Lundbeck will always be below average in comp

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s a combo of being an affiliate and having Scandinavian HQ. Having some quasi research and education foundation doesn’t help, as it leads many in Valby to consider themselves as academics. Evidently HQ often complains about how much US employees make, and then go off on their 6 week holidays. It is what it is.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then leave. I hope it works out for you.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s not a lack of trying for this guy, he just not a good job candidate and Lundbeck is stuck with him!