Assurex Health - Stupidity at the top..

Discussion in 'Laboratory/Diagnostic Sales General Discussion' started by anonymous, Oct 8, 2018 at 11:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FT has to be one of the dumbest assholes around. Can't get the dashboard updated for at least two weeks each quarter.. Why is that FT? I guess the end of the quarter sneaks up on you? It surprises you because it only happens like..... every quarter.

Study should be published any day now, right JB? Of I forgot, you are busy making sure envelopes are signed.

Whistleblowers are coming out soon. MV, you need to get control of this ship before it sinks.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s obvious JB is clueless in the sales role. Things will only continue to get worse. Someone up top better make a change before it’s too late.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looking back, maybe ole' John Bellano didn't do such a horrible job. At least compared to what we are seeing now.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree with all of this. Wonder what will happen next.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What will happen next? I bet we will be told that a payer market win is right around the corner. LCD should be expanding anytime now...

Something along those lines.

It only took the company three years to add Vrylar to the panel so I am sure those huge payer market wins are right around the corner.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FT and JB are sending out some great emails to capture screen shots on how hard they are pushing the MSCs to make sure Medicare orders are "compliant."

They used to hide the focus on Medicare orders a little better. I guess that is changing now that the company isn't hitting goal.

#whistleblower

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am so glad someone created this post!

JB's email today about exceptions just pissed me off. He really expects the sales team to think he and FT give a crap about an individual patient?
    Then riddle me this JB. The comp plan used to be a commission and bonus plan based on VOLUME. VOLUME is, in effect, a NUMBER of patient's lives. Each one of those tests represents a patient. Yet we went to a bonus only plan based solely on revenue. What about those patient lives JB? Explain that one.

JB don't act like the MSCs are idiots. We are not.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am thinking about applying for a position with this company in the Northeast. These posts cause me to question that decision.

Anyone think it is a good place to be?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The organization has a good mission but cannot figure out how to get out of their own way. They continually mess up billing (why Medicare is always on our ass and we continually have to change everything), make the ordering process so confusing that our offices don't even want to order (hence all the emails about exceptions), and make just registering an account a cluster f*&$k. Something will have to change soon or MC will really start pressuring JB - who is obviously lost in this role. I don't see any real insurance wins anytime soon either. They have been promising Medicare expanded approval for years and can't figure that out.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lots of good people work here. People who want to do the right thing and make a difference (and some money). The dilemma is the company has worked itself into a corner where only one payer, and only in very specific conditions, means anything. If you want to have a successful territory, you have to walk the line of encouraging medicare fraud. It is unfortunate to be put in that position, but it is the reality. If you want to have a successful territory, you have no choice but to encourage providers to come up with creative work arounds so that the company, and you, can get credit for as many orders as possible. The compensation/quota should have never switched to a revenue only based plan unless they want sales people to cross lines. The did switch and so this is the result. I believe it is only a matter of time before the company gets the LCD pulled or someone blows the whistle.

There are still a lot of great positives about the company. The product is a very good product. But every MSC at this company would concede the company has put them in a distressing position where they have to choose between doing what's ethical and making numbers.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is turning into a disaster. Mismanaged at everywhere. I give it to the new year til reps start leaving. Sad to see it happen but I guess I knew it wouldn’t last forever.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great company and great product. I can't speak to any of these ethical or fraud things that other people claim. I've never been pressured by my manager to do anything unethical and I've maintained my numbers. Have the Medicare changes been frustrating? Of course. But the company is doing the right thing. Have any of you ever bothered to ask someone at corporate to explain the Medicare audit to you? And I don't mean anyone in sales or marketing... Someone walked me through it .... If you feel pressured to do something wrong you should find a new job. You're the one that actually has to carryout the unethical behavior....

Hope you apply!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Simply not a good place to be right now.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why don’t you enlighten us all on the Medicare audit then.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This sounds too much like a post coming from someone at corporate or a RBM. Sorry, but this isn't how it should work. If you feel pressure to do something wrong, what is happening that is wrong should STOP!! You should do whatever it takes to make that something STOP!!!!! You shouldn't go find a new job.

If you are a RBM or someone in corporate that wrote this, let me give you a little warning. You are the ones that better stop encouraging unethical behavior. This isn't a situation where the reps that don't want to play the game can be weeded out until you have a group that will follow blindly. We are going to fight back.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So are they going to adjust our quotas or not?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Apparently they are not. When have they ever done the right thing?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard they hired TI to fix things up.

Mic drop

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have no idea who this company is, but you people are a bunch of idiots. If you don't like the company you work for, start your own company and become the boss. Life is not easy at the top. Until then, shut the f**k up and do your damn job!