Astellas Lawsuits

Discussion in 'Astellas' started by Anonymous, Mar 18, 2010 at 11:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did I hear that SP may have some trouble ahead?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, maybe X 2. Also hear that PM may need to stay loose eventhough he is no longer ABD. About time!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Three people at NSM -have talked with EEOC at this meeting! That is three who i know of, so I am sure that there's more. Have never felt so much terrible energy in my life, as at this meeting. Wish time would move much quicker this week so that we can go home and keep job searching.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did anyone get fired yet?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a suit now with them and i knew of a few others

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is really funny that at the upcoming sales meeting they are holding an African American employee meeting. I can't think of anything more racist. Where do the black Americans get the gull to think it is politically correct to be called African Americans? My family is from Spain and when they immigrated they didn't insist on being referred to as Spanish Americans. We consider ourselves good old Americans. Those Africans shouldn't have sold their people to become slaves in America. Look at all the hell they caused. LOL

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a clown! If this is the type of person who works for Astellas, consider me looking elsewhere. Funny that no one sees anything wrong with people of the same race sitting together at a table, meeting, having coffee, but when you see Blacks/African Americans at a meeting, table, etc. they have to be up to something. No one thinks it's racist when a table full of the same race is together. And as for your "Immigration" speech, Africans were not "Immigrated", they were enslaved! Learn your history!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this thread is ridiculous. absolutely unmerited and dumb. every heard of diversity and inclusion groups within the corporate structure? and what is this eeoc fairytale? your nose is growing Pinocchio. stop causing havoc and get focused on growing the business. if you spend as much time strategizing to meeting your objectives, you'd be celebrated and happy. and off this board of made up crap that breeds negativity.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They were sold by their fellow Africans so the whitey is not the only one to blame. Nearly every culture has been a slave at some point in history but not everyone is complaining about it!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear we are suing Gaylord.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Over the last year, a growing number of drugmakers have acknowledged they're under investigation for charity contributions. Pharmaceutical companies can contribute to patient assistance charities on the condition that the money isn't tied to support for specific drugs, and authorities are seeking to determine whether that's actually the case.

Separate from the federal probe, Celgene also faces a whistleblower suit claiming the company worked to “game the system” with contributions to steer charities toward its drugs. The company denied the charge.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's called "Creative Marketing".