AstraZeneca Executives seen at home office

Discussion in 'Amylin' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2012 at 10:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Today as an administrative staf we were introduced to some Astra people. Very awkward They met behind closed doors. Not liking this atmosphere.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amylin will be bought.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got called into Dan's office. It appears that AZ is definitely going to buyout our company and Dan and AZ were talking about appointing this guy named Kevinmik as the new CEO. Apparently this Kevinmik has been pumping amln for over fifteen years on the yahoo msg board, and it has become evident over these past FIFTEEN years that Kevinmik is the man to take this company forward!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oik, can you stock board psychos stay off of our message board for psycho employees???

Not sure of a buyout, but our stock price sucks and will come back as sales pick up, and it will happen, cause I am working my buttt off!!!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thought he was in NY today

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

come on, you expect us to believe this.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are back again this morning. For those of you at HQ look at the black van outside. I dont like this and I hope we fight if there is going to be any takeover.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want a takeover

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm looking, I'm looking!!!... but I only see a red Pinto...are they in there?!?! Oh wait, I can see you too by the window, HI!!!!