Astute Medical, Inc

Discussion in 'Laboratory/Diagnostic Sales General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Jun 18, 2015 at 6:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poste-R. One "poster". You. Can't believe the OP made a decision to "stay put", based on Cafepharma feedback. Wow, not too skilled on making educated career decisions, are you? Mind blowing, yet laughable.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would encourage everyone who has worked for this organization to speak with an attorney. I gave him the details about the way we are all paid and he said that they would eat this place up in court. Just look at the offer letter and make your decision. Glad everyone is happy making chump change and working for people that don't have your back.

Good luck

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that a few people have quit, you can all post things as if it were coming from disgruntled people but we know who you are.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My next post will be a letter to your board members

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is my first and last post. I heard that people are posting stuff and I wanted to chime in. I worked for this place and actually don't have a problem stating why I quit...I see all the previous posts and they speak truth. However, this place was disorganized from the start...lots of miscommunication. I was told I was getting a guarantee from the recruiter, the hiring manager and the vp of sales. However, we were never told that our pay was going to be held/delayed for over 4 months. The management team turned our guarantee into an MBO scenario. The hid the facts in a 5 page document but was glossed over in the conference call compensation presentation by the VP. It created a hardship for everyone in sales. We were cornered to discuss the pay delay at a regional meeting and was told that this was an open door to give feedback freely and management retaliated against the people who said something. My advice, keep your mouth shut and look for another job if you still work there. We were promised a gas card and never got it. We had to prepay for all expenses including travel to company meetings. The company did reimburse but we had to float our money?? I was promised upon hire to work a specific territory and after working it and leveraging previously eatablished relationships the territory was given to someone else. So, if I were looking for a job and it was between this company and something else take the other opportunity. Clearly, the management team needs to take some lessons on how to treat their employees. The one thing the management team is good at is demotivating their sales people. This is your exit interview that never happened. I took the time to write this for anyone who cares about their future and their sales career. Good luck to everyone!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A lot of fluff no specifics. How often did you do your expenses? astute pays rather quickly (about 1 week). You can make interest on the money!

How are salespeople demotivated? No specifics- by the way, how many sales did you make?

Be fair, not general or misleading. Good luck to all!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, to be fair and not misleading, sales have tanked from the beginning! Now a corporate layoff after the CEO preached never to have one. hum, something interesting here. In 12 months from now, the company will be bought for pennies on the dollar, and the executives will be scratching their heads wondering what went wrong.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're smart...lol. Its in the book, "How to make the sale complex." So, now that 2015 is almost complete, how many sales did your joke company make nation wide...4? 5? Yes, I thought so. You don't know how to sell a warning to people without the proper data. Just keep talking about your old test...lol. I am too busy making a lot more money at a real company.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i just spent a ton of time and energy interviewing with this company. What a joke! The recruiter was very disorganized and pressured me like a used car salesmen. They verbally offered me the job but refused to discuss details or provide a written offer. This company's strategy is concerning. The hiring manager was a puppet for Eric, the VP and the recruiter.
    Thank goodness I could see the pitfalls of this "opportunity".
    Beware... This is a dangerous venture. Stay away.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You saved your career from going downhill. I would post the name of the recruiter and warn people not to deal with him. I heard if you leave the company, they will make you pay them back the money they paid you. LOL This is called a joke company....they dont have money to pay people.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All employees were screwed over with Sale. No longer a reason to work here. Get your CV out...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are 100% correct.