At Home Instead of Working

Discussion in 'Watson' started by Anonymous, Oct 7, 2010 at 9:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have not worked all week. I have reached my threshold at this asylum. Please fire me ASAP. I hate everyone at this place and don't give ashit anymore.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on! Get a second job. It will greatly improve your attitude!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Double Dip the shit out of these fuckers dude. You will not be focused on this nonsense. The previous poster has given you sage advice. DO IT!!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

STFU, you Back Pocket Turd!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Double dipping gives you more time to think of other job responsibilities, and less time to think about being unhappy here.
    Don't listen to TAM! (The Anger Moron) who desparately needs help!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely!! I am at home right now making money on the internet. If you committ to a secondary outlet it is so therapeutic and the money will find itself in time. Watson is a lost land, the car, the benes, the paycheck. CYA with getting gas regularly at different gas stations and ride this shithole into the ground. It is what any rational thinking person will do.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Golf today, fishing tomorrow. I need suggestions for Wednesday & Thursday.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wednesday do a gentlemans club
    Thursday take a long scenic drive and burn gas on the company card
    Friday do absolutely nothing like I am doing right now. Is this a great place to be on welfare or what!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm Frank Abagnale, Jr. Catch Me If You Can.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Frank was a true genius. He would never have wasted his time with a chump operation like Watson. Give the man his due.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gentleman's Club it is. I am going to one which is about 150 miles away. This way I can burn the gas, put on mileage, stay overnight at the Courtyard on the company dime, fill up the tank tomorrow, enjoy breakfast on the company, put on the mileage to get home, be home by noon, and tee off at my club at 1:30. Now that's what I call an Action Plan. I love this job !!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The man with the plan, I like it. This will surely entitle you to be a CC winner all day long. Not that going to CC means anything here. Most previous winners have either been terminated or left for bonafide opportunities. Keep up the great work sir, you are a inspiration to us all.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My mgr once told me - "plan your work and work your plan." I have not forgotten that sage advice and thus my entire week is "me" time. Thanks Watson !!!!!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Monday forecast is for blue skies and sunshine. I am going to the gym & then to the beach.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company cars? I got 'em!
    One for the wife to drive, one leased out to my sister in law, one leased out to my mother in law. They just love driving my company cars for a lower rate than they can lease from a dealer. You should have seen the look on my neighbor's face, when I asked him to turn some of the car odometer mileage FORWARD!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As the holiday season quickly is upon us I have decided to treat myself to 10 hour a week work schedules. This is a matter of necessity since the Watson family does not believe in paying ANY bonuses out under their current eligibility clauses. So, catch me if you can you mutts in Morristown and beyond. This place is the worst of the worst regarding treatment of us who butter your bread. Time to hit the links and the chinks at the massage parlor. Adios putos y putas.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are the clauses?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My job here mostly consists of filling out information for this and other jobs I have. Each day I go to libraries in other nearby cities to enter calls and add mileage.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello you mutts and malevolents in Morristown and beyond. Letting you all know that I have an active EEOC claim in motion with documented discrimination issues and you should be getting visited very soon by our government. My attorney assures me that my evidentiary portion is 100% admissable and specific individuals will pay dearly. Thanks for giving me the day off and when I win my case the rest of my life in leisure and comfort.