At least 22 reps gone

Discussion in 'TherapeuticsMD' started by anonymous, Feb 21, 2020 at 6:15 PM.

Tags: Edit
?

Do you agree with the new business plan of two sales teams?

1. YES - IT WILL WORK GREAT

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. NO - MOST REPS STILL APPLYING ELSEWHERE

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many reps displaced today but at least they get their Q4 and Jan/Feb commission bonus paid out to them. Many reps lost their position when they had great rankings - SAD. Great base pay bonus for reps who didnt loose their job today - thoughts?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People will leave. Money isn’t everything. The way they handled this restructuring was atrocious. Too bad. Wish they would learn from their mistakes.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know how they determined the base raises? Doesnt seem to follow along the lines of industry experience or performance.....

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's even crazier is that established reps have been left high and dry while newbies came in and got a great raise to their salary. #makeitmakesense

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Makes zero sense. How do they get rid of people who have good numbers and rankings but keep people who did not and give them big salary increases- all while the company is losing money.. This is crazy. Happy for those who got spots though.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They didn’t get rid of reps with good numbers. None of them were even in the top 50% of the company. Everyone that was let go was given more than promised. They didn’t have to give them Q4 or Q1 and they did. This is a great company to work for. If you stuck it out and worked with them through the rough times, you were likely highly rewarded yesterday. Base increases of up to 34K. It was based on purely performance. The way a company should do it. If you were performing, you were rewarded. The long wait paid off.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that’s total bullshit. Bottom of the barrel reps were kept and given $20k+ raises when other reps with BETTER rankings and growth, lost their job yesterday. Location was the reason for those bottom reps being kept obviously

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

idk but now reps with no experience and terrible numbers now make the same as seniors with presidents club wins

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you on crack or koolaid? I know for a fact reps who were in the bottom of the company kept their jobs. Also, people who were high performers somehow didn’t have a territory. So check your facts. They let go of people who wanted to work for them... somehow explain to me how a 2 times president club winner gets axed?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s unexplainable

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s hard to believe that everyone still aboard received a huge pump in pay 20k + . It feels like a last ditch effort to keep everyone engaged till December . The extra money means nothing if it only last 8 months . How did everyone get around the same raise ? It should be based on performance

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So they can’t afford to give reps computers or company credit cards but they can give 30k raises to new inexperienced reps? With the stock bottoming out- how does that make any sense. What is the catch?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's just it ...they didnt give everyone the same raise. And from what I know for a fact...it was also not experience based. It makes no sense....experienced reps who were performing better are getting paid less than a new rep with lower performance. Territory size a factor maybe?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Definitely bullshit! Reps with good numbers were let go. Clearly whomever told you otherwise lied to you. As the previous poster stated it was based off of geography NOT performance. If what you were told helps you feel better about yourself continue to believe it. I am happy to have a job today, thank goodness I didn't have other reps near me.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes top reps were cut so who ever told you that was a smoke screen. Few were in the top 20. Also I’ve talked to other that toon these big territories and blew the rust off their resumes. This place is doomed Gish is the final nail, stock dropped again. Watching a sinking ship here

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sinking ship with big raises....

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So surprised Dawn didn’t clean house in our pharmacy!! A change is needed STAT!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BI too. What is all that new headcount doing to bring value to the business?

20. Fred2744

Fred2744 new user

$0.69 away from getting de-listed on the Nasdaq. Saving up that extra raise money to get me through pending crash....