ATHEROTECH MANAGEMENT-PLEASE READ

Discussion in 'Atherotech' started by Anonymous, Mar 17, 2008 at 7:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

COULD YOU PLEASE POST ON HERE WHAT IS GOING ON. WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE YOU TO STRING US ALONG WITHOUT ANY COMMUNICATION AFTER THE SURVEYS AND ALL OF THIS CRAP ON HERE.

AS HARD WORKING EMPLOYEES, YOU OWE US SOME COMMUNICATION.

ARE YOU GOING TO LET YOUR ENTIRE SALES FORCE QUIT ON YOU SO YOU DONT HAVE TO PAY AS MUCH SEVERANCE? PLEASE DO THE BEST THING AND SEND OUT SOME COMMUNICATION. THIS IS MAKING NO ONE WANT TO WORK AND WE ARE NOT. PLEASE MOTIVATE US AGAIN OR THE WHOLE FORCE WILL BE GONE IN THE NEXT 3 MONTHS.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell me what you want to know.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are we going to be filing chapter 11 or getting bought

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, it won't be the second one as there is no interest.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They need to get this company in the black before they sell it. In this economy in particular no one is going to look at buying Atherotech.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's hard to know what's going on here. No transparency in this company.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, lots of secrets and back room conversations.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please ask the Admin of Cafepharma to get you your own board.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It would be very nice to have an update on the survey. Many of us are at our wits end here.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: ATHEROTECH MANAGEMENT-PLEASE READ here I am

Thanks for YELLING!! The GRAND ATHRO-OZ is here to save the day. Listen up, you mindless DRONES! Get back to work and do not worry about tomorrow as we are working about that for ourselves. Severance! HA!! You are more likely to get a new heart than ever set that. Now keep your heads down and hopefully you will find a new job before your 12% ARM (used to pay off your STUPID credit cards) forecloses your house and your family moves into the extended stay hotel. I hope this was as good for you as it was for me.

Back to my lake house now.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will never hear back from management regarding those surveys because they are to arrogant to realize they are not bullet proof and actually do make mistakes.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Management" only comes on here to do damage control and try to bust people out - not to help. Just quit waiting for the boom to drop and get out before they push you out and thus avoiding having to pay severance. That is how they do it.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place is a time bomb.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how so? interesting to read all this crazy stuff - I worked at Atherotech over 5 yrs ago....Heard about the Vs leaving and new team coming in but what the hell has happened?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There has been little to no effort on the managed care front. This test is not reimbursed in the major markets.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GUYS! Quit worrying, Atherotech is still very solid and liquid. VAP is getting a stronger presence every day that passes. The ones that left were not cut out for this job. It's not a 9-5 job and yes it's stressful, but the rewards will pay off for those that stick around and keep plugging day after day.

The team that is left is SOLID!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What did everyone think about the conference call?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard from an inside source they laid some people off at the home office. That can't be good.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No rumor, it's true.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

keep dreaming-you could have - and have had - the best reps available out there. Sales team NOT the problem and no one expects to work 9-5 in any medical outside sales job. Company/managed care is problem - always has been - always will be and cannot be repaired. How about a little honesty on here.