ATHEROTECH MANAGEMENT-PLEASE READ

Discussion in 'Atherotech' started by Anonymous, Mar 17, 2008 at 7:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I forgot Nora too.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is covering New York area?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know that one rep documented his crap in a memo that was sent to corporate and flat out ignored. Not to mention the fabulous "questionnaire" we all had to do and since he is still here - then of course that was all ignored too. Believe me - all of upper management is VERY aware of his behavior, they just don't care.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are all just idiots hoping they will get some kind of package when the company finally goes down the drain and someone acquires them for peanuts, rapes the technology and shuts it down.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to all the comments about Atherotech/VAP? Seems like things have died off since the beginning of the month. Are they still in existence?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company being bought end of year beginning of next. Most are doing what they have to until they find a new job.

Not a good place to be especially because they are not replacing positions

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

VAP is a nice test, but NMR from Liposcience is simply better.....bye, bye Atherotec!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Numb Nuts, VAP is by far a superior test, NMR only gives particle #, how do you treat with that? Have you looked at the ATP III guidelines lately?

Company is fine and stable, still profitable, there are just still questions about expaneded lipids in general.

NMR??? HAve you seen the layoffs they have had lately? They only thing they know how to do is buy lipidologists and BURN cash....I'd like to see their income statement.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I second that Kenneth

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please - you don't think Atherotech has had "lay-offs" - they just do it in a snaky underhanded way so people quit and they can therefore avoid paying out any type of package. Don't kid yourself that the sales force has not had massive "lay-offs" around here.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

another pussy bites the dust

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's it about, a bunch of know it all a holes?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably the best company I have ever worked for. It's a sales job and you need the sales skills to make it. The product is the best in class ....when you factor coverage, price etc.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Liposcience is claiming bankruptcy from what I was told.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone please let everyone know who is left after the major reduction on Monday. I would like to know if I still have a VAP rep to work with.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well as posted in another forum, its amazing what 10 years of bad management can do. There is still some that need to go, will be interesting to see what happens although I doubt the company can turn itself around. Ten years ago it was a great little niche company that made tons of money.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only good Karma my friend - only good. And trust me - I DO know about it. Your tone indicates that you are unfortunately learning the ins and outs of bad Karma. Too bad - so sad. Learn from it loser. If you are lucky, you may get a chance to redeem your sorry self.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PB-
    Best manager in the company.......he is the future of what will be a company that through time will show it is best in class!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Noles!