1. Amarin's new ad campaign highlights CV risks of alternative meds — Newly discovered Alzheimer's gene hints at possible breakthrough — Roche's SMA therapy has new trial data to bolster its position — See more on our front page news TRY TWO WEEKS OF OUR EMAIL NEWS HEADLINES FOR FREE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Think you have witnessed fraud?Ask a Whistleblower Attorney -- a chance to discuss whistleblower-related legal issues with practicing whistleblower attorneys.
    Dismiss Notice

ATHEROTECH MANAGEMENT-PLEASE READ

Discussion in 'Atherotech' started by Anonymous, Mar 17, 2008 at 7:46 PM.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a sad company, ruined by mismanagement, whats the latest? They need to continue to cleanse the company there are a few sores still there...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what's the latest on atherotech? still in business? who's running the show over there, Mullen and Shufflebarger? "Dr" French still around? how's the VAP test doing? what's happened with nmr? i hope those remaining are recovering from the leadership malignancies that metastisized the past few years and are not just in remission while the next cells strengthen.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Major blood-baths at Celera/BHL & LipoScience,..
    Atherotech expanding,.. robust year for sales,..

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep dreaming Kenneth. Robust sales. Are you kidding? The sales people at Atherotech all want to leave and HDL is kicking your ass. Get a life.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7 years later and still the same old crap...funny how the posts from 2008 sound just like the posts from 2015

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone from management should try and convince an account to "believe in the VAP enough" to have people scan and drop hundreds of patient records into an EMR system. Weekly. Hours of extra work for them. I am told I have to make them "believe".