Atlanta hiring event

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Dec 10, 2017 at 7:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone who attended the Atlanta hiring event last week heard anything? Anyone know salary range for these positions?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Salary range is 55-75k depending on experience

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe they will be letting people know later this week and salaries are in the 120K range from what I've heard.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I interviewed for a position marketing acne products and was told 75k. 120k might be for reps with biologics experience marketing SILIQ or the district managers being hired.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What areas are you guys interviewing for? I interviewed for a territory in CA

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I interviewed in Tuesday last week at the hiring event in Atlanta, they called me last Friday night to tell me that I got the job and said they would have full offer details this week. Still waiting to hear final word.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Received offer a day ago (base not at all in 120k range). I know others who are still waiting to hear back. They have a lot of people to get to so I’m sure calls and offer letters are still going out. Aren’t they filling over 100 openings?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

60-65 territories

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These positions are temporary as no one wants to work for this company LOL

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

derm executive "leadership" is temporary as these fools are failing miserable as B&L & Salix surge!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What area are you in? do you know who the manager is? I was told they didn't even know who the manager would be in my area

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ofc, the company knows! This shit is well planned out before they interview! However, you are on a need to know basis, & right now you don't need to know! You're not even hired yet & you think you're entitled to company logistical information?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I met two people interviewing for regional manager roles the day I interviewed. Both nice. One lived in California and the other on the east coast.. can’t remember where. The company was interviewing for various sales and management positions. makes sense they couldn’t tell you who your manager is yet since it is all TBD.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All current reps are leaving anyways

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Temporary? Are they contract reps for derm?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No. Hiring A bunch of teenager reps to do the dirty work @ low pay. No layoffs this Xmas since everyone is leaving!!n

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard anything today? Wondering if offers are still going out...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you haven't heard anything by now, you won't be hired.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you don’t want to work at valeant anyways.