ATLAS request

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Jul 24, 2020 at 11:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please, please when this nice lady Malinda(?) is speaking and all is going swimingly, please mute Anil(sp?). Just when she is on a roll, he always shows up and destroys the momentum. He is unintelligible. Accent so thick you only get about every 5th word. Just let her do her job and let him crunch numbers. He should never be allowed on calls.

She should be his boss.

Rise up sista!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

for future office hours, can you not shows the slides, but instead answer the questions in the chat.

dhanyavaad

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Understanding the production factors, import/export, processing margins and end user applications of vegetable oils, particularly in India. Yip Yip Yip Yip hi ho hi ho :D:mad::)

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is Amgen paying for Atlas??? This is the worse platform ever. You can change, add or push HCPs then two quarters later they show up again. We have asked T.O. many times but no sensible answer. I have 24% of targets who are dead, retired or not in my territory (never been in my territory) show up. Then I'm dinged for not calling on them. Please find another platform that works for targeting this has gone on for 6 years.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Push push pull pull atlas can’t move HCP who’s that moving from Ohio to Bebfaska my favorite oncologist. Hello yip

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey rep in Bebfaska please push my oncologist. Trying to make a pull here.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hard to imagine a worse platform, but we've gotten used to it

when you find out how little your bonus is, you won't care any more

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who is this yip person polluting the boards?