ATT: HR/Talent Acquisition Managers-Please give me a chance

Discussion in 'Acambis' started by Garywagnero, Mar 14, 2012 at 12:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Garywagnero

Garywagnero Guest

Hello
    I just graduated from college and started at this great staffing company.
    We specialize in Biotech/Pharma companies which takes great pride and time in attempting to fill every position. We are located in NYC and I would appreciate the opportunity to work with your company. (I have to pay my student loans)
    Thank you so much for your time and I look forward to hearing from you company and given the chance to show you what results we can obtain.
    Thank you again,
    Gary Wagnero

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

get the hell out of here! What the fuck do you think this is ? A science project????????????????????????????????

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

get lost kid!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

(I have to pay my student loans

no you dont, you can go down and join occupy wall street! And then blame everyone else except yourself

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

holy shit, yes you just graduated, welcome to the world of obama bitch.........wow

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You again...be thankful for Obama care

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah be thankful for Obama, you could be in one of Bush's wars!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dance your way into 2014 with a bash that includes music from DJ Mottier, a three-hour premium bar, a complimentary champagne toast at midnight, party favors and a buffet.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did and the party is still going.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gary,

Come to my office later this week

Thanks

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. You are very...economically challenged. OIF and OEF (those are the "wars" you speak of), cost a drop in the bucket, vs. this backrupting ObamaCare....

Also - Obama fought two wars for several years, and still counting in Afghan....

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every career advice that you receive is HORRIBLE!

Why? Because NOBODY cares about your career. When you are at the interview, ask yourself, how can i make this firm/person money? If you can’t figure that out or have the passion to crush it then you’re not going to get the job.

Nobody cares about your feelings, your debt, your college diploma. Companies only care if you can make them money. Be your own CEO, because nobody is going to do it for you.

If you are wasting time emailing resumes to ABC corporation you don’t deserve a job. That already states that you don’t know how to pick up a phone. Do not waste your time applying for jobs that you don’t want.

Finally, realize that most people with jobs are pretty stupid. But it doesn’t matter. If they out hustle you, you will never get out of your entry level job.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hes not a kid he's a accs rep fired from Abbott and a certified troll on the boards
    he's exposed on other boards and finds new boards where he's not known

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, forget that career path and make your own way