ATTM Position

Discussion in 'Healthpoint Medical' started by Anonymous, Oct 9, 2012 at 5:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been contacted about a position. The main product is Oasis. The title is advanced technology territory manager. I am told this is for reps with true OR experience calling on hospitals only. They state you manage about 10 accounts and are saying target compensation is around 110-120 at quota, but it is realistic to expect 150K first year. Is this crazy? Everything I read seems to make it seem like this is not possible compensation from them. I am currently in device sales and making more than that. Only considering the position to give up call. Thanks in advance to anyone with some insight.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More likely 110-120 but more control over your schedule. good company. i like it here. more potential the longer you have been there in regards to pay. left a company that also demanded being on call and it is wonderful to be gone from that!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've always heard good things about the company, and I know Oasis is used a lot, but..

Does anyone use Oasis in the OR? It's mostly used outpatient, no?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oasis has good coverage on average. It is based on geographical location. The product has grown significantly over the last 12 months due the loss of the 90 day global and being used in the OR. It has a great place in the OR when competing with much more high priced products such as Integra.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oasis has good coverage on average. It is based on geographical location. The product has grown significantly over the last 12 months due the loss of the 90 day global and being used in the OR. It has a great place in the OR when competing with much more high priced products such as Integra.

Haha.....nope not even adequate option

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any body have anymore info on this position. is 150-180K normal?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whoever told you that is plain out lying!!