Attrition

Discussion in 'Tornier' started by anonymous, Nov 19, 2015 at 7:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amy, every time you write about selling something please realize you are the most irrelevant person here. Your position will be eliminated very soon and you will be offered something you don't want to do. Just ask JM! Enjoy unemployment

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are mistaken.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You were saying.....................

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You f&ck sticks don't realize that you lost a great resource today. She is the epitome of what it takes to be successful in the orthopedic world. I am sure that the old Tornier network is buzzing with glee. If you former superstars would take the same effort to do what you are paid to do, versus posting crap on a daily basis, maybe you could move up the ladder too.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amy, you can't go work for Terry for several months. The non compete was published with his severance agreement. You were never a resource just a piece of shit that followed orders. Good luck finding a job

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only Vince left. What's the over under? 2 months?

How long before they fire all the upper DM's? Its coming.....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

vince has been gone mentally for months. There will be Upper DM's let go very soon. Some have tiny revenue areas which don't make any sense.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You posters are just plain wrong. Most of the stuff on this board is a bunch of junk. Vince is fine, the DMs are fine. Why can't anyone talk about the good stuff happening?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agreed vince has been done since we didn't promote him after terry got shit canned. He is totally checked out. I'm on my way out. If I were a dm here I would get out while you can.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are full of it. V is good, Tornier is good, get the hell out if you so desire, but keep it to yourself.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Relax JZ

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't need to relax. You posters need to back off.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ding dong the witch is dead. SB next?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is SB?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She replaced Amy and said that she will fix the issues that she inherited. I hope that the new system is more tolerant and less abusive now. Many of the reps have complained in vain about feeling like they were bullied administratively. I am all in for my guys now.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SB has her hands full due to the fact that almost everyone in the company hates sales training. I hope she can change that because AA created a cancer that stuck with all reps until they left. I'm going to send her my swimming with the sharks book so she can shove it up her ass. I'm sure there are companies knocking down her door to hire her. Everybody wants a tattooed white haired middle age woman leading the charge in training. Good luck with that