Attrition

Discussion in 'Tornier' started by anonymous, Nov 19, 2015 at 7:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More out of bounds than putting people on PIP because they actually were in the field working instead of staying home and studying for overrated training and foundational management busywork???

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The bottom line is that those two dikes are too busy eating each other's boxes and pounding each other's muffs that they have no clue what is going on and how to run an orthopedic training program. Add in the fat little homo VP and the drunk moron of a President and you have a receipe for disaster. we have loss so many good people in the past 6 months it's just crazy! The DM in Baltimore was solid, the DM in Minnesota was solid and we lost the number one DM in Nor Cal which was the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Number one in the company but decided to leave?! How does that happen?! I can tell you how, the two lesbos, the fat homo and the drunk r***** of a President! That's how!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One more thing to add, TR's other bitch, Jon Allen, is giving our pricing to Depuy every day. He is married to a vp of corporate accounts at Depuy and he brags about how he knows their every move in all accounts. If you think our pricing and strategy is safe with this TR crony, think again. Every pricing move we make, DePuy knows about it! He has emailed depuys confidential pricing document to numerous people within Tornier I know because ive seen it. TR hired this idiot knowing he would obtain this information. He should be fired immediately. Bet the DOJ at Wright would love this info! They are a very slimy group of individuals who do not care about anyone or anything, only lining there pockets with a shit ton of money!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This Jon Allen idiot is now in charge of Wright corporate accounts. Mark my word, people will leave because of him. Wait until the Wright people figure this idiot out. He is dangerous in many ways and it's because his business practices are very underhanded and throws anyone who challenges him under the bus. He's a snake and He has TR's ear and tells anyone that will listen he's the one who had the SW asd fired. He's a Complete piece of crap!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

please keep it coming...this couldn't get any better!!!! I know for a fact, there is much more to come..

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the way Dave mowey and the board of directors has allowed TR to operate the last 3 years is absolutely shameful! The bad decisions, the out of touch management style, complete lack of professionalism, sexual harrassment, the loss of $60 million dollars since he's been there, the bullying, morale in the crapper, at any other company you would have been fired. I hope that more comes out and TR gets wacked very publicly.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does your chief, Dave, live in Minnesota? It seems like there are no senior people that actually live there. That must be a budget killer.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what is up with this fucked up company??? I had to sit on a Simpliciti conference call only to have my manager demand that I attend a mandatory Simpliciti team meeting?!! WTF was the conference call for if we were having a meeting? It really doesn't matter though because we have a bunch of butt pirates running corporate accounts and can't get shit done and we have the rug munchers running training! How the hell are we supposed to get anything accomplished?! On top of it all we have DM's and ASD's quiting every week. I wonder why??!! TR you have officially screwed things up to the point of no return!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

go pound some muff and stop pretending to be in charge! You are nothing but a carpet licker and like to tounge the bean of other dikes on bikes! Eat a muff burger and call it a day!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am rolling on the floor with that above post. Now I am stuck freezing my ass of listening to the fur burglars and cumm guzzlers telling me that nothing is wrong and this company is great to work for! Really, pull your head out of the carpet your licking or the brown hole your diving into and get a grip on reality! One little koombiah meeting isnt going to fix the damage that has been done by the drunk Tyrant and his merry band of pupic sniffers and gizzum drinkers! People are running for the door! Nothing you can do to fix it TR or your mornon right hand man VF! Nice work men you have offically ruined this company.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that all you got? Throwing names at people? Maybe your actual complaints are valid, but your rant with insults to some great folks doesn't make you case. If you don't like it, get the heck out.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This mtg is a joke! Fly us out here for this? Maybe if you were announcing your resignation TR it would be money well spent. How about using that money wasted on a fruitless meeting to pay our bonuses? Let the bullying continue.....!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is TR at the meeting to address the issues?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great folks??!!! LMAO!! What is so great about them? The way they chow box or lick muff? They intimidate and bully the reps and managers and have no idea on how to run a sales company or ever been in the field. My guess is your one of the carpet sniffers or one of the pole smokers so listening to you is not an option. How much $$$ was wasted on this ridiculous meeting this week? At least that money could have gone to pay the reps or managers since the comp plan sucks! Hell I would have rather seen the money go towards some edible undies for you to eat off the other carpet munchers!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we are all tired of listening to you rant and rave. If you don't like it then leave. You know as well as I do that the training program and certification program are probably the best in the industry. I don't think it's any surprise that ever since this new training program got introduced the sales numbers for this company have started rising significantly. We know it's hard but that's because we want only the best of the best! I for one am saying thank you to the training team because it's their efforts and fantastic program that have made us become the number 1 extremities company in the world! The people complaining on this site are the losers that couldn't handle the world class training. It is our superior clinical knowledge that separates us from the rest of the reps out there and it's because of the world class training and certification process we can make that claim!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey fuck-tard...shoulders are simple. Your training class blows...as far as numbers getting better, that pussy you are eating must be loaded with weed because you are high as shit. Amy, you are not stupid, but you say some really dumb shit. Please just shut the fuck up and start to be a part of the solution and not the problem....Terry Rich must go!!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This must be Donnie Durham. ^^^^

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Number one extremities company? In the world? What is wrong with you. Maybe #5. That's being generous, you knucklehead

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at the revenue and you will see that we are the number 1 extremities company in the world. No other extremities company has more revenue growth rate then us! So yes #1 in the world! As for all these so called great DM's that are quitting I am tired of hearing how great they were! If the NorCal DM was #1 and so good then why did he quit and why did the company let him go??? I will tell you why, because he is a loser and didn't really do a thing while he was there! His territory was already #1 when he took it over so all he did was ride the coat tails of his reps! We want winners and great leaders at this company so if you want to be part of the #1 extremities company in the world stop your bitching and show us what you can do!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're just plain wrong. And brainwashed. Trauma = extremities And even if you don't include that I am positive You are still #4. Also, genius what is your growth rate? Not high enough to you profitable. Oh, the tornier shoulder. Wow. Watch out. Nope!
    Biomet murders you. Smith and nephew can work you over. Even Integras new offering can outdo you French fairies So much koolaid has been drank. By you. Do you think indecently ? You will fit in nicely at wright.