Attrition

Discussion in 'Tornier' started by anonymous, Nov 19, 2015 at 7:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It just goes to show how dumb you are. We had 34% revenue growth and that's more than any other extremity company! We are the number one extremities company now with that growth number! Also, all this complaining about the world class training program we have. Yes I heard how you were bitching about how nobody wants to come to our training because of the "bad" environment. Too bad you you losers! Winners love our training program and I have heard from multiple sources that our training program is by far the best in the industry and that quality reps love our certification process and our training program and its the weak reps and managers that complain about the training. I said it once and I will say it again, we want winners because we are the #1 extremities company in the world! If you are not elite or the best of the best than stay away because we don't want you! One final comment to the idiot that posted above. Take a look at the most recent earnings call and you will see we had higher earnings than any other extremities company in the world. So again another reason I can say we are the #1 extremities company in the world! Thank you Dave and Terry for leadership and taking us straight to the top! Those of us that know what's going on respect and admire the job you are doing so please don't change a thing Terry. I for one love being part of the #1 team and all those other losers can go pound sand!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're delusional, there's no way you have 34% growth. Where did you get your info...you ass? Earnings don't mean shit when your expenses out way them. You should take a basic economics class before you start spouting out BS numbers.

As for the leadership, both TR & DM haven't a clue how to run a sales company. Yes, people are leaving because the leadership sucks! They spend/waste money on anything that keeps the sales people out of the field. Spending a week for shoulder training and then 2-3 more days on certification??? What a waste when you only have a few shoulder products...Dumb! What moron came up with that idea? Biomet will keep kicking your ass while you come up with more week long trainings!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here is a fact, Every DM I spoke with at last weeks meeting is interviewing. Not most, every last one. Its bad now, but the new year is going to be crazy. That is a fact.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh yeah. All the shitty losers are leaving and you will be stuck with an elite sales force with a certified #1 extremity lickher license. Nice job TR and AA.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are such a liar! We personally brought the DM's we want to retain into our office to make sure they were happy and all of them said they enjoyed being part of this winning team. YOu might be on YOUR way out the door and YOU might be interviewing but we dont want YOU! Again, our training program is difficult yes but we purposley want it that way because we want the clinical superior reps. To the jackass that said training should only be a couple of days. Really??? Maybe thats the type of case coverage YOU provide your surgeons but at the #1 extremities company in the world we expect and demand better! Say what you want about Terry but every since he joined this team we have risen to the top! Top leaders need to make difficult choices and Terry has done that and it hasn't been popular with everyone but it has worked and we love it! The losers and 2 day training skilled reps don't let the door hit you on the way out! I will continue to ride this train of success where we pay the highest commission rates to our reps in the industry, provide all the instrumentation and sets you need to cover your cases and most of all were you are treated with respect if you are a top performer! Where else can you find all that in this industry? You morons go look for it somewhere else and don't ruin our dynasty we are building here!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You obviously have never been a commissioned sales rep. Nor, have ever made a sales call. Most likely never been in the OR as a rep. As far as # 1 extremity company in the world, you are out of your mind. Tornier/wright are not profitable. Terry Rich will tell you that. Grow all you want, you will spend all the profits on stupid decisions and Terry's bar bill. You grew because you merged with a company that already had fairly good market share. Tornier alone hasn't done shit under TR's rule. Your training is good, I will give you that but it is truly unnessary. The cost of the training is not justifying the return on the investment. Your company is helpless and will not turn around until the board flushes all the bad management out. Starting with TR and AA. We will leave for jobs that are as equally compensated. But we will be happier watching the assholes burn as this company spirals down further everyday. I know members of the board take notice of this site. The only way this company turns around is the get rid TR. The rest will fall into line and leave shortly after.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm TR and I approve that last message.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is all real funny to read now that I am long gone from this wasteland. I worked for Terry Rich for a couple years. Let me make this very clear....He's the worst leader I have ever seen or worked for in 20 years of sales. He's known at Tornier and Nuvasive for berating, cursing and brow beating even the top performers. In my 2 years working under him as a direct report I can not remember one time he made a positive comment about my areas performance. There have been numerous law suits and severance because of Terry's lack of professionalism. The fact is TR got the job playing golf with a board member and sold the Nuvasive Model as if it was his own. My guess is the clown defending him now on this site is him!!! Good luck. More reps and leaders leaving this dump daily. Now go pound some sand and get certified!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am laughing as I read through this thread. I worked for TR for a couple years and can tell you without hesitation he is the worst leader I have ever seen in my 20+ years of sales. Terry Rich is known for berating, cursing and chastising his people at Tornier and Nuvasive. It's a fact that he got the VP job playing golf with one of the board members while convincing he could fix Tornier as he fixed Nuvasive. Also a fact that there are multiple lawsuits and severance deals because of his inappropriate behavior. In my time reporting to him I never once received a positive or neutral comment about my area....and we were over performing on s regular basis. Whomever is coming on this site defending TR I can assure they have not a clue as to the reality of the issues he created since joining this very cool company. Most likely Terry is sitting at his favorite Marriott bar while defending his honor on cafepharma. Go pound sand now!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow,

I took my leave during the tenure of Andy and Doug and saw their "grand vision", I took my buyout and moved on with many good years and good money on GS's watch.

This thread just reaffirms my decision.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Terry Rich hate makes no sense. Why? Jealous?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YOU ALL ARE A BUNCH OF WHINY LITTLE BABYS. If you didn't spend so much time bitching, maybe you could sell something.

This is a great company that I am proud to be a part of. For all of those who keep bitching, try putting your name in your post or emailing other people in the company who care and will actually work towards a change. Its easy to complain with the name anonymous.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In a dictatorship there is no working to change things. That's why everyone is leaving and you just keep drinking TRs kool aid. How about the TR lovers state your name? Not gonna happen.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Team Cafe Pharma damage control. LOL. In a dictatorship there is no working together to change things. That's why everyone is leaving and you just keep drinking TRs kool aid. How about the TR lovers state your name? Not gonna happen.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where did the NYC manager go?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another manager left? Must be s great place to work.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest