Attrition

Discussion in 'Tornier' started by anonymous, Nov 19, 2015 at 7:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought Jenkins quit last year.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think Jenkins did resign last year but was begged by leadership to stay. That bought 3 months. Bottom line here is this is now a mass exodus. They can talk about how this guy sucks and that guy couldn't cover a case but Terry and Amy have destroyed this company.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is John Allen surviving this mess? That guy just ride boozes with Terry and never does a thing to drive biz. What about the collusion with his wife and Depuy

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm hearing that HR is showing TR the CP threads and shit is hitting the fan. Is he really on the ropes? About time.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is absolute BS. HR has no authority except screen and recommend. These stories are made up from a bunch of quitters and malcontents. Free will is always an option. Jiddy-Up

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One more DM quitting this coming friday... The exodus continues!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who? Two just left, and there are only a few veterans left?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mowry and Morrison should be fired and sued by the people that are holding this company together. Mowry's a joke of a leader that has allowed a bully to run this once proud company into the ground. Now there is a meeting coming up for District Manager retention. Big bonuses in hopes of keeping them around. Gelzhieser is gone I heard, Anderson in Florida done. Recruiters are all over the Tornier managers, because of the extreme leader TR! TR even rags on Mowry, what a joke. What a shit show. Happy Trails everyone!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh yea, Paul Hasbrook is your next VP of Sales, just ask him. He's telling everyone that will listen, that's why TR brought him to Tornier. He also tells anyone that will listen, he's guaranteed $350k, there you go!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lets talk Cahill. Resigns, then stays on as a consultant and will do nothing, so TR can say he didn't resign. What BS! Cahill hates TR and is a spin Doctor genius. If it weren't for ray and Dave he would be the biggest loser of the group. Take a look at the rest of his area, complete shit! This place is a joke. Cahill taking consulting money from TR and Mowry, classic but soooo typical. Way to go Tim! You are in their shorts as well, never thought that would happen...... Lost a lot of respect

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Consult what?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tim doesn't need your respect. He has the utmost respect from the rest of us who matter. He is a true marketer. Would you not benefit if he helps us market better? If you are in the organization, please leave as you are obviously one of the a..holes that keep us from growing. If you are not....just go F yourself. We don't need your kind here.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen Bro.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

congrats to Cahill for grabbing some cash while telling TR to shove it up his $&@@&

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, that is the reason we are struggling. Not the lack of instruments, massive number of people quitting, or inept leadership. Its the anonymous poster on cafe pharma that is the problem.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Elvis has left the building... Good luck Dave! For those of us left... What do you do when the captain takes a lifeboat off the Titanic? I vote we just keep listening to the musicians and believe it will be fine....

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did TR take over for Mowry? OMG. What a disaster if that happened.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you do not know that. Then you are an outsider now. Dave is fine. You need to go worry about CarboFix .

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correct Dave is fine. He quit.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am so glad I left and every day I recruit people to come with me. TR and AA will be the only ones left before the Wright management completely takes over. Dave knew where this train wreck was going and that's why he started looking. Wouldn't you if you talked to an idiot like TR each day?