Attune Tibia issue

Discussion in 'DePuy Ortho' started by anonymous, Dec 12, 2015 at 1:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

mid Depuy wasn’t worried they would re train all surgeons and have them sign off on the technique Depuy says is the issue. That didn’t happen, so we can safely assume attune has a bigger problem they know about. People get locked up for this, just one whistleblower saying what’s been hidden And this all
    Comes crashing down like ASR, Pinnicle ect. Playing with fire and so far only the patients are getting burned.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously though, wouldn't you rather have an Attune cementless? Great kinematics and the tibial fixation issue resolved. Whats not to like?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Depuy has a lot bigger issue to consider, that would be the issue of using ECA Medical Single Use Torque Limiting and surgery –ready procedure kits. In the past few months communications have been exchanged by the J&J legal department associated with Bioburden testing and falsification of sterilization records involving this product. Not sure how much and how critical this may sound but certainly will have a major effect in the manner in which Depuy conducts audits and follow-up on known compliance violations. In fact am looking for few of the Depuy stock holders of record that may be interested in a possible class action, regarding this matter. If interested you may contact me or look me up on LinkedIn for further detail.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Depuy has a lot bigger issue to consider, that would be the issue of using ECA Medical Single Use Torque Limiting and surgery –ready procedure kits. In the past few months communications have been exchanged by the J&J legal department associated with Bioburden testing and falsification of sterilization records involving this product. Not sure how much and how critical this may sound but certainly will have a major effect in the manner in which Depuy conducts audits and follow-up on known compliance violations. In fact am looking for few of the Depuy stock holders of record that may be interested in a possible class action, regarding this matter. If interested you may contact me or look me Benjamin Ghanoongooi up on LinkedIn for further detail.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah I'll roll the dice...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are there any law firms looking for whistle blowers?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YES, of course. If you have something Though you wouldn’t be asking as whatever you might have would be worth millions off dollars to you and you would know exactly what to do.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

got any outcomes data on that Cementless baseplate?

no thanks. If Depuy can’t design a cemented tibia that won’t fall out of the patient, I’m not trusting them with a Pressfit prosthesis.

Hard pass.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 more coming out today. 1st one was one of the new baseplates and it popped up, bare as a baby’s ass. This knee has been wonderful for my Legion Rev Knee business, to the point where the hospital has seen a 40% increase in knee revisions in Q1 of this year alone and now they are asking for a price adjustment. Depuy rep doesn’t even show up to the cases any more. Great job, guys.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Revised two more this past week….with the new baseplate. Doc is going to try switching back to simplex but this fucking bullshit still hasn’t completely gone away

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL this shit is still going on? I left right when those base plates were jumping out of the tibs. Are they still blaming surgeons for "poor cement technique" ?? What a shit hole depuy is.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You left because you got fired.

You got fired because you couldn’t hit your number.

You couldn’t hit your number because your knee sales were weak.

…and your knee sales were weak because you couldn’t message around one little baseplate issue.

Go work for Zimmer, loser.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jen Psaki, is that you???

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAHAH fully cement coated tibia base plates jumping out within 6 months "one little baseplate issue" lets blame it on the same cementing technique that has worked flawlessly by these surgeons their entire career, that makes sense.

there is a reason why you and depuy are the joke of the ortho world. Distant 4. Congrats on going direct, making less money, having your territories shredded and overall failing at everything you have attempted. Your race to the bottom is going great lol.

Would never work for zimmer.. Staying in ortho is a terrible pay cut these days. You case chasing drones forgot how to sell, instead you do nothing but bribe docs by promising they will get on design teams or be published. Thanks for the laugh box opener.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ohhhhh. Snaaaaaapppppp!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pulled one today. bare as a baby’s ass.

What a shit product.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Older version or new one?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New one I assume. It had the little cement pockets on the underside.

Nothing to see here, doctor!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just got done digging cement out of a tibia on another one of these. Left with a cavern centrally so now I get to sell Rev baseplate and a sleeve

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just show them the cementing technique video on VuMedi. We were having major issues with loose baseplates having to be revised, so I brought in my sales manager and we did a cementing technique lab and I think it answered a lot of questions. We still get a loose baseplate every now and then but not nearly as bad as before.