August 17?

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Aug 8, 2017 at 3:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

best quess?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best guess for what? Layoffs disclosed? We could guess all day, but I'm certainly not running out to go buy a new condo anytime soon.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Educator program will be phased out
    Stream line reporting and departments at corporate
    Local decisions on hiring local reps for vacancies
    Push towards 2 employee pods

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In Dallas at a Leadership meeting with all DM etc. Langa got on stage today and announced that we are not having layoffs this year!! Looks like we are going to be fine. They are not going to tell us on August 17 whether or not we are laying off.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glad to see someone at the "Leadership" meeting is trolling CP

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's the first company meeting without ANAJ, so it's being opened up to all for full transparency AKA you won't have to come on this site for the scoop!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do not believe anything you hear

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are spot on!! Everything posted above is 100% correct!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trust me I'm a Dr
    Check is in the mail
    I won't $@& in your ^*€#>...

So you STILL believe in Lephrachans...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quit trying to scare people !!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True. With the money they saved by canning Andy they won't have to lay anybody off until 2018.

Oh and Doug said this year? That means notice in December right before holidays with an actual termination date of 30 days later in January. NNI is not "right sized". Still very bloated.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

maybe so ....bloated. ---At any rate -CDEs need to go. Regardless- do you naively think AA wasn't well compensated for the remainder of his contract???. He was compensated no matter whether he stayed or not. Also He appeared to have been caught off guard to his departure with NNI. How "mutual " is that?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

soo very said!! It all started with the IDCS who were the ones growing share.. they picked the wrong group to layoff first! These were people that worked and knew how to work a hospital system and get things done!! Gone are the days of the Good Reps! There are many more left and some need cut but I don't think it's going to be the impact that the IDCS team got.
    Less than a 3 minute call and telling us to have a good day!! Hey Jersey Boy you just laid us off and you chose to say have a good day!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest