Aureon Web Site

Discussion in 'Aureon Labs' started by Southpark ct, Oct 20, 2011 at 10:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Southpark ct

Southpark ct Guest

Please, someone, anyone, take down the Aureon web site, or at least update it to reflect the company is closed - gone - history, whatever. Haven't you (senior management and BOD) embarrassed us enough??? I used to be proud to say I was with Aureon. Now it is nothing more than a bad joke. Oh, and thanks for the week's severance and no option for COBRA! You guys screwed us as much as you did the creditors/ investors. You let everyone down. Big time.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like it is down now. Farewell Aureon.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aureon, the one test wonder

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you mean One test Blonder

I can't believe these venture capitalist listened to these cronies and kept giving them more money. It was such a flawed test to begin with!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed: I sold them some Laboratory equipment for their research. I was questioning their ideas, but hey, I made quota.

Then I spoke with a few MD PhD types and a couple of Urologists and one Nephrologist. They all were dumbfounded that anyone would believe that this was a test that the world needed.

This is the problem with Venture Capitalists, they never really look at what the future holds or needs.....

I do feel bad for all the nice people I met at this company that lost their jobs. I also feel bad that they had to commute to yonkers, NY..

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great job!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

REMOVE THIS THREAD!

REMOVE THIS THREAD!!

THIS COMPANY IS DEAD!!!

THIS COMPANY IS DEAD...

DO YOU HAVE AN EMPTY HEAD...

WE ALL ASK YOU ONCE AND FOR ALL TOOOO PLEASE REMOVE THIS THREAD....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what was management thinking????