Aurinia Pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Jun 17, 2020 at 7:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not really. Plenty of companies pay base over 170k...you should hang out with better reps. Biomarin, Regeneron, Begene, Novartis, Genentech and Lilly just to name a few. I’ve been in this industry for 11 years and plan on being in it for many more.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah I would say 170k is the low end of the upper tier salary for a rep. Lots of companies paying more.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When your customers find out what kind of money they are paying you and what your drug will cost their patients or society you will be reminded to never talk about what you make ever! Stupid rookie.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Making more then the mid levels and staff- the people that actually care for patients. Wearing nicer cloths and driving nicer cars then than them and their patients. For what? Reading a script? For people that add nothing to the overall care of patients, yes, you are overhead that is beyond expendable and will be the first to go once meaning reforms are made.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Especially the freak in Texas, total weirdo, bet he still has the life sized Toby poster in his wardrobe closet.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol, he liked a lit candle with hot wax treatment better, ever notice that he’s got the entire Toby collection: lunchbox, curtains, bedspread, shoe laces and ceiling mobile.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course we make more than mid levels and nurses. If a Dr. doesn't like what we make than he can write what he wants. I can just as easily disclose how much these Dr.'s are making in infusions and testing services. Or speaking fees. Or consulting fees.

People make what they make because someone who is making more determines they are worth that. Haha to the person who said reading from a script- that is why you didn't get a job here. Go back to primary care you peasant.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Must be the 11 years in the business moron to make a statement like this. Drs speaking and consulting fees are already published via Sunshine act, additionally what drs make on infusions and testing services are already pre determined by the insurance providers or government agency and those reimbursable can easily be obtained. So go ahead and disclose all you want and see where that gets you with your customer base and the company you are working for. For you to be making what you make it’s certainly not based on what you know or did but who you blow and who you know.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Definitely hired based on who they blow and know not based on what the did or know.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More like blow and know, it’s how people get hired these days, what you did or how you did it means jack, this good old boys network will follow each other into the same bathroom stall if asked.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or good old girls network.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since White Males will be doing the hiring, Will it be an All White Sales Force?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any PAWGs?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So far the sales force looks like a KKK rally.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They hired the “most qualified” or a “fit”. Yet when the first Diversity email comes Tom, Larry, and Jim will raise raise the unqualified card.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those “for” diversity hate looking into most educated or successful, they want hand-outs

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel we are pretty diversified but more importantly we have the best people. Top to bottom all proven performers. You have to pay for talent like this and this is one of the best groups I have ever worked for.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No drug rep. is worth more than what the doctors are making, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

one of the funniest statements that I have ever read

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why should anyone be ashamed by what they make? The market determines what someone's worth is. As someone pointed out above many companies paying very high base salary and bonus packages. Ha after seeing this I wish I would have put more effort into the interview! If Dr.'s don't like what they are making they should get a different job. It has no bearing on what the drug rep is making or not making. Liberals are the absolute worst- you must be in Oregon.

PS- Oncology reps make much more...I know many with base around 190k and bonus 50-70k easy. Plus stock.