Aurora Diagnostics financial trouble

Discussion in 'Aurora Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Jun 24, 2011 at 6:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear that Aurora Diagnostics is having financial troubles and that some of the previous owners of labs that sold to them are not getting what they thougt they would get for their total buyout. Anyone else hearing anything?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sucks to be at Aurora these days. They have not hit numbers since this company was started. I feel bad for their investors and to those who sold their labs. People should really do a better job of due diligence. Cheers

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't they have a HOT sales rep in NY/NJ for one of their divisons. She used to work at LabCorp"Dianon"...When she walked in and the doctor was a male...I knew i was out of luck.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aurora Diagnostics sends Jeffrey Danley to Global Pathology in Miami and he is a joke. All the employees are disappointed at him, he is only a desk General Manager. The only thing he knows well is telling stories about what he did and how he did. Jeff Danley get a grip and start earning you salary, you might be fulling Aurora's executive, but you cannot hide from the staff at Global, they don't like you. Ha Ha Ha Ha Be careful very careful !!!!!!!!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They will closed down in the next year or so, they are not organized and everyone at corporate is doing illegal things to save money, how sad.....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there top line still declining? Must suck to be Aurora

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sucks to be a lied to as well. JD has proven out to be dishonest to say the least....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TOTALLY AGREE >>>>>THEY DO NOT FOLLOW ANY STANDARD RULE & REGULATIONS AT ALL
    WASTAGE OF TIME>>>>>>>>>>>>>

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

does anybody knows how aurora is doing financially these days?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thats funny. They are the joke of the industry, they are the reason the industry has a layer of slime on it. 350 million in debt and haven't turned a quarterly profit in over 5 years.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if they have been bleeding for so long so what is next? they will file for bankruptcy? and what will happen to all 100 pathologists?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares? Move on already... Pathologists, like others in this industry, should feel the pain as well OR move on to greener fields

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

fuck you Dan. You should move on. You wouldn't want anyone to disrupt your bleeding of the profits.....

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wrong! Not Dan, just a concerned person who is witnessing someone about to have a break down:) Settle down and walk over to the green side. They could use the savings

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

fuck you Dan. the whole team is disgusted with you.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Settle down cream pie, you might blow a vessel and ruin the trophy presentation:)

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

most people here have honor in what their company as built. Only to have people that have zero laboratory experience tell us how to do our jobs. Shoving all the money in their wallet and telling us to cut back and do more with less.

We can do a lot more with a lot less top management. The top 10 make more than 200 real workers. CUt out the fat you have to start at the top. I choose different words although agree Dan is the problem and has to go before the FBI knocks on the door.

18. Pipe Pipper

Pipe Pipper Guest

Truer words never written. company should be broken up and allowed to survive. Corporate can be the contractors paid fairly for their services after we cut their headcount down to a dozen or so. Total waste of company dollars.

19. If it wasn't for DC you CLOWNS would have been on the street a couple of years ago. Now get back to work!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DC is the CLOWN. Can you tell me how many visits to the corporate office he has done, or to any facility? E-mailing rude short stupid messages from his cell phone doesn't constitute work. If he was fired we would not skip a beat. Fire Bruce and many at the home office and we would have a chance.