Aurora Diagnostics X Mas bonuses

Discussion in 'Aurora Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Nov 24, 2014 at 11:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets see how much they appreciate their people this year. I know many that plan to quit in the coming year. Especially if they beat us again.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How much will make you happy and what have you heard? My household bills are increasing with past work pay freezes and a small raise in '14. '14 healthcare increases washed out more than any raise I received. $250 for X-Mas doesn't help me...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go get another job if your not happy. Sincerely management

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

don't let the door hit yea where the good lord split yea

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And those responses from management are exactly why this company will never take off. Employees have zero incentive to stay. And most will go find another job so we do not need that advice, Once the whistle blowing starts we will both be looking for jobs. And that whistle is on the ready Mr management

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go blow your whistle weak ass

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

go blow something else looser

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a .25 cookie cutter is good enough for you

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is it that one week the CEO sends out a 3 page letter telling employees how good the company is doing and how proud he is of everyone who is left, then the very next week the COO is threatening lab managers to find more cuts, or else. Pathologists are being laid off and others are forced to accept extreme cuts in comp such that half the staff is leaving, all the while more and more VPs are added at corporate. looking like more tin cookie cutters for your Christmas bonus.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

details please?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have heard about illegal donations still being given and illegal in office revenue models. Ill gladly blow the whistle with some solid proof.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You heard nothing ok the sort, weak ass

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bullshit

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no proof is simply a rumor....

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bruce, are you denying what's happening right now in your old turf? Look in the mirror and you'll see the details.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A company that does not care about it's employees is a company that won't survive. Your employees are the life blood of your company. Happy employees are more productive, disgruntled employees are more destructive

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What?! $250 bonus?!!!!

Consider yourself lucky, I've never received such thing.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe the day you can write a sentence correctly......

Kind Regards,
    THE SCHOOL TEACHER

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice Christmas gift - a forced day off without pay! Sounds like imminent corporate collapse and closure. Start the New Year off right - run!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Christmas and New Years day are 2 of the 8 or so paid time off. Look up bonus buddy. Good days ahead with a little hard work and team work.