Aurora Diagnostics X Mas bonuses

Discussion in 'Aurora Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Nov 24, 2014 at 11:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe at corporate, you get "8 or so" paid holidays off. You must be on the federal government plan. The producers in the company get 6. Save the postage and don't insult us again with tin cookie cutters.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Aurora,
    The employees at my lab would like to send you a special thank you for taking more money out of our pockets at the holidays. So on top of not taking care of your people during the Christmas season you have now also hurt your employees at the Christmas season. In my whole life I have never worked for a company that forced days off without pay. Especially at Christmas. I'm sure this is a sign of the very near future. My guess is you cannot make payroll in the coming year. How much time will a couple days off forced days off spread out over the company buy you? Please know at this point you have lost loyalty from every employee here. You get what you give and you as a company give nothing. Good luck in the coming year. Your gonna need it.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To Dickhead: I am a producer at a large lab and we do get X-mas and New Year's paid off. I also have PTO above the 6 days we receive to my full time off I'm owed.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAHAH Xmas bonus....your lucky if your paycheck clears in the next few weeks. Why do you think they are forcing people to take off at the end of the year..hmmm maybe because they are banking on people having no vacation time left. They save a few bucks to make payroll the next time around.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

received my holiday bonus today!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course you did Scumbag! Management always does!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep the $100 bonus. They want reliable people then pay the rate being demanded. 15% raise over a tiny holiday bonus any day...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Must work at corp only they get bonuses and Christmas and Christmas parties.. Off the backs of our hard work

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't they have the overpaid Glassmans salary on here??

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

many more overpaid docs they would need to include too