Auvi Q conference call

Discussion in 'Kaleo Pharma' started by anonymous, Jun 4, 2018 at 6:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any idea what Wednesday's Call is about?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

downsizing, we are way off plan. Axeman are lining up at the door!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No way we downsize right before back to school.

Good try epi-rep

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The freebie funshow is over folks! They can’t forecast goals or get payors on board.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not an epi-rep, fuckface! Proof of life update, at the last meeting we were gifted a lousy shirt for passing our role play.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But it was such a nice shirt. And seeing PR and CJ make fun with their cake eating display was so endearing. I forgot about how bad you are screwing us for a few minutes well done boys. PR u r a slime ball who needs to watch himself a bit closer and CJ is a dysfunctional idiot who’s passive aggressive game playing wears on his managers.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These are interesting times at kaleo. Wisdom is that you can’t beat City Hall or insurers. LONGTERM, Generic Epipen will be pretty accessible and Auvi- Q won’t.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Smoke and mirrors

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come the F on. Why is it that we limit the .15 and .30 to two dual packs due to the shortage, but if an insurance pays for it patients can get as many as they want.

Answer: Greed. So once the shortage is over, we are going back to three dual packs again? Jag offs...

And thanks for the shit explanation on why our goals are correct as is. Reaaaaaaaaal motivating. Hey, how about next quarter we back load the goals so we think the goals are super low?

If you really want to motivate us, tell us more about about the payors we are working on during hour long conference calls at the end of the day. Cause I know every insurance that currently pays for AQ.

Tards.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

speak for yourself loser. I’ve been sitting here crapping the entire call. Learn to multitask!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Loved how incredibly staged the call was, and now J and now L and now P. Don’t think that every single word was not pre approved per P and C. Open the mic to those that are not your minions. Scared? I would be too. Kaleo sucks. C and P suck. Liars. Grit? Got get some yourself u Jack! The grit we have is used saving face each day from your ever evoliving lies.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I learned nothing on that call yesterday. What was said is some of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is 401k match is their excuse for screwing us, our offices, and patients? I remember in training EE pationately telling us why we were doing what’s right for patients. Would HIS kids be ok with two twin packs? Get a better managed care team if you want more re-imbursement! Lastly, isn’t it ironic that PR is seemingly doing his best to generate bad PR for our company?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager says that PR is sabotaging the company. The toxicity of Kaleo is something.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They hired pr clearly for his pretty face and not leadership abilities. He’s got an eye for all that glitters too.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i can not believe the way they lie to us. Is anyone excited yet?!?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They did not answer any of the questions we sent in.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PR is a cowardly leader and doesn’t have any regard for the sales force. Go away and give us back what we were before you got here.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lies, Lies, Lies! They do not care about the sales force. They have to expect that everyone is looking for a new job after such lies