Avanir having lay offs this week

Discussion in 'Neurocrine' started by anonymous, Nov 14, 2017 at 12:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Over at Avanir they are laying off
    half their sales force this week.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good thing we got Deniese and they don’t.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, lucky us!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello DOJ

Go after these people

They’re at Neurocrine

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Intersting that someone at Neurocrine put up that CNN article. Does that person know that ALL of the people who got Avanir in that position are currently at Neurocrine!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many former Avanir peeps here 4-sure

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That new Manager Gal in Missouri is from Avanir.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard Thomas Haak is doing the same shit at nbix he did at Avanir. Paying off speakers and entering orders, violating patients hippa in nursing homes without providers approval. Also his manager Joe Rudman is turning the other cheek and not calling him put on it. Pure slime bag.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So this explains all the deaths on Ingrezza. A lot of ex Avanir reps still selling off label in nursing homes?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah CG is probably one of the most fake people I’ve ever met. You know she was doing all the same dirty deeds as her buddies, just never got caught!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be wary of her, she’s the type to smile in your face as she stabs you in the back.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Back stabbing you while smiling in your face is a NBI core competency , she's going to fit right in

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard she kept telling her Avanir team people were leaving only because they got rich from stock options and not to worry, right up until she jumped ship. Only looks out for herself so be careful trusting her