Avee/Alere rep in OR/WA promoting another lab

Discussion in 'AVEE' started by Anonymous, Sep 5, 2012 at 10:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This lab isn't utilizing an official req form of their own. Is that OK? 2 of their docs Nelson and Naibert showed me the req form they self generate off their own computer. Just a simple word document they create on their own. No patient sig, no lab ID, nothing. No official req from from this "lab." I have seen alot of req forms from a lot of labs and always thought the ordering physician has to order the lab tests off the labs official req form? Same as any type of lab order. Blood, Urine, whatever. I don't have a dog in this fight but shady is shady. And the rumors about this enterprise are not very flattering right now.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Definitely

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It appears drs hong, Kim, and other owners Have decided to "distance" themselves from mr Reid.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Avee and provider both billing insurance for $1,300 for each urine drug screen! that's $2,600 for a test that dips the urine in 10 seconds! Holy Moly, whats going on? no wonder health insurance rates are out of control. where is the oversight?
    Doesn't anyone, (not even the insurance companies!) care?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, Andrew! Pot calling the kettle black, buddy...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any movement on the Rick Reid issue?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear several of the top reps are looking at forming a lab and taking their best docs. Evidently they won't come after a rep even if he/she starts a lab while still employed at Avee/Alere, takes his/her top docs to the new lab, collects revenue from the drug testing of said docs all while still on Avee/Alere payroll.