Average Salary

Discussion in 'Kimberly-Clark' started by Anonymous, Dec 2, 2011 at 4:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could anyone give any insight to the average salary for this job? I will be interviewing for a postion in Digestive Health. I don't want to waste anyone's time if the salary is not competitve.
    Thanks for any insight you can offer.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Depends on your background and experience. K-C will negotiate based on your ability and track record. Salary can range from high 50's (for a relative newbie with limited experience) to the high 70's, low 80's for someone with 5+ years of successful medical device sales. If you're good, play hardball and negotiate. Keep in mind, this is just the salary portion. Incentives/commissions are set in stone.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the feedback.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$87K 3 years with KC

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$65,000 I'm here a little under two years.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All new hires now start at $75K (no medical experience)
    $80K plus,,,new hires with 5+ years of experience.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here 2 years base is $85K

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just interviewed for a RT spot in Atlanta with a starting base of $84,500.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't let the money turn your head. The RM is a complete bitch and your life would only get worse. If you like driving the territory is from Vero Bch. FL to the TN state line. Ask her if you can fly to get to the FL accounts, bet not.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I second that. Don't do it!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Complete bull. Nobody is getting that as a starting salary.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look Jack Ass, I was there, you weren't, so don't tell me what I know to be a fact. I really don't care anyway, got a better offer and that RM was a piece of work. Hope the rest of the managers are not that bad.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Complaining about the manager? HA HA...That means you didn't get the offer.
    BTW, for the most part, the managers are all great here.

Enjoy your new job loser.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what is training like with kimberly clark medical device respiratory sales?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Training is intense but really good. You will enter the field well prepared to sell.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck with the job. Great pay considering the quality of life. Minimal weekend work. Not being on call (an occasional phone call for a facility in need of something) benefits are great. Managers give you autonomy and are a really great bunch of people. Hopefully you will enjoy KC as much as I do. I wouldn't think of going anywhere else.

The only issue I would think is lack of new technology or new things to sell. However, I think a lot of companies are going through the same thing right now.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

training question - any details? length home and length away from home? Coming from pharma world wasnt sure how training is with medical sales. pharma is usually two weeks home and one week away so just curious.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry about training since we have not had a new product in five years. Don't was your time with this bunch as you will quickly learn to hate your job.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is there alot of room to move up with the company? If I take a job just to get into KC can i move into another division quickly? which is the best division to get into under KC healthcare?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No! No! It doesn't matter which product line you sell, they are both stale and stagnate.