Avexis

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Feb 16, 2017 at 10:23 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We own you. We will close Libertyville next year. Consider yourselves gone.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perfect example.

Novartis will destroy any element of positive culture that exists at AveXis.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Bannockburn staff made huge money on the Novartis deal. We don’t need culture anymore. We got paid.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Holy shit this company promotes some stupid people. Heartbeat and a badge is the requirement. It’s a miserable mess of dysfunction. Lots of Amgen throw always.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Promotes? How about hires?

Genentech, really?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Julie P ..association director hahahaaa biggest joke of the compamy

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Strategy by Maureen. Try again. This place is a dumpster fire.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

does Julie P's license plate read "Bio-babe?"

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are missing the biggest dipshit of them all in mouth breather Beth. Strategically speaking Avexis should have hired people with talent and intelligence to work on strategy.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Avexis is buying yet another manufacturing site. I don’t think Libertyville will last much longer.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We hired Dyer and Herbstreit? WTF. They already ran one project into the ground and got everybody terminated. They are disasters. I thought I was free of idiots like that once I left Amgen.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s Novartis now. Big pharma leadership can screw up a free lunch.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hiring Julie P shows that's true

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha. OMG so true. An absolute legend who keeps getting hired and not delivering. Jumps ship one step ahead if the law.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hope the salespeople are enjoying those massive MBO bonus payouts,

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think a fair number of people will leave in the next 6 months as their retention bonuses are paid out and Novartis takes more and more control (and forces some people out).

This is Vas’ baby

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a great response bc it’s true. AND this medication is less expensive than its competitor in the long run. I don’t sell it but all the hype about the cost is ridiculous.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1st child treated in Florida. The clock begins in the real world. Praying for that child