Avinger

Discussion in 'Avinger' started by Anonymous, Oct 16, 2013 at 10:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not sure we will see a big pop until we report in April. I can confirm we placed over 12 Lightboxes in the past week. The Rapid Fire program is a powerful tool that will fuel our success.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reminds you of Netflix? Are you kidding me? This stock reminds me of Blockbuster when Netflix took all there business! Avinger is finished.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12 hospitals purchased Lightboxes this week? Highly doubtful. You guys love to exaggerate and that's why Wall Street has beat the shit out of you!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lesson - difference between their and there

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thanks for the lesson. It was a mistake douchebag. Here's a quick lesson for you....Avinger is full of shit and will be out of business soon.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread has gotten CRAZY. I can't believe that someone is on here trying to pump-and-dump Avinger's stock by boasting about Lightboxes. Clearly, they are a company insider: they know what booth Avinger has at Leipzig (?), and the reference to Netflix is a total Silicon Valley move, so this is probably someone from their California office. I just hope the SEC isn't monitoring this site. Making deliberately misleading statements about your company's revenue...that's not the sort of thing they take lightly. And the "anonymous" nature of cafepharma doesn't hide IP addresses...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think we have seen a bottom and it's now all upside from here. Stock is up 6% today as the seeds of Lepzig and Rapid Fire Capital take root. Simpson sold Fox Hollow in 2007 for $780M the expectations here are that AVGR will go for close to $1B at some point in early 18 with a price point in the mid 30s. I'm sure ABBT. is chomping at the bit to add AVGR to their portfolio but BSX, MDT and even EW will be coming hard for this prize.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is not 2005 and certainly not Fox Hollow. That company was the first in a new therapy. Atherectomy now has at least 6 players in the market and reimbursement will definitely go down. I don't think anyone is chomping at the bit to acquire Avinger. If so, don't you think with the stock price in the toilet that someone would buy now? Avinger will sell for a billion? Are you kidding me? St. Jude just sold for a billion!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unlike you and our new President I deal in facts. St. Jude sold for $24B.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The march to $30 begins, the stock was up 10% today. You can expect to to have many more big days over the next 6 months. Now is the time to buy or I will remind you of the opportunity you missed come July. #RapidFireCapital!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The live case at St. Franziskus just wrapped up and it was an overwhelming success. The phrases revolutionizing artherectomy and the future of intervention is Pantheris were heard throughout the lecture hall. Dr. George selected the most difffucult anatomy possible and it was no match for this elegant device. The meeting is already having reverberations in the US market as Lighbox sales skyrocket.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have never met a bigger douchebag. He runs around the cath lab at einy in a jump suit. The doctors even call the guy a douche. Haha. He is the reason the stock is down.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoopty Doo! You had a successful case?! That is expected of any device. Your company sucks and is full of marketing shit. The whole market knows it and laughs at Avinger

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lightbox sales skyrocket???? Give me a list of references and prove it

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess dreams do come true. Up 10% yesterday and 31% today. Had you listened to my advice you could've turned a $4000 profit on a $10,000 investment in just 2 days. I'm still holding as $30 a share is just months away.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I took your advice and invested BIG! When should I get out?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Avinger up 40 percent and climbing! Rapid Fire Capital program is a huge success. Hearing Warren B is on board. New beach house here I come

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hold until July or put a sell order in at $29, this could go to $35. Fasten your seatbelts and to all the doubters there's still a long sweet run ahead of us.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big deal. Couple of days the stock went up. My prediction is it drops back down to $2.00 over the next couple of trading days.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you familiar with the term blasphemy?