Avinger

Discussion in 'Avinger' started by Anonymous, Oct 16, 2013 at 10:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fire? Like burning to the ground?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interviewed with this company a few yrs ago when it was rockin it...What happend? Products dident get rolled out? Stock is down even further --at .20 c a share. Didn't the doc's like the technology. Or...what happend? Heard about getting a loan? You think keeping a Gomer alive is a good thing?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll give credit where credit is due: I think CG has now been the longest running VP of Sales in Avinger's history. Good for him. I know I couldn't wake up every morning and try to shine this turd.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

VP of Sales for what? Do they actually sell anything now? The market cap is 3mm now for the company. They just did a 3rd IPO and diluted the stock even further...another 40 to 1 reverse split just so they could stay registered with Nasdaq. This company is a mess and there’s absolutely no hope. It’s been comical to watch.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Technology is sub par
    Strategy sucked
    Poor leadership
    Technology is way overpriced
    Flooded market with atherectomy devices

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, then why was stock up 20 percent yesterday? Do explain

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's almost laughable!!!! What planet are you on?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

has Avinger hit bottom yet? Whos left, I can't imagine anyone left with the job market being as hot as it is.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The lights are flickering in the building.....

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bump

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this just a lost cause? I mean the Pantheris device looks cool but is anyone even using it?