Avion Pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Avion Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Feb 5, 2014 at 12:47 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone here have information on Avion Pharmaceuticals? They have prenatals-named Prenate. Small company. Have interviewed and wanted to know if anyone had any information about them? I am not able to find much on the internet. They are expanding and the new territories (especially the one I interviewed for) are LARGE. Car allowance but no car.

Thanks!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Use to work for them, company has terrible business practices. When I left we were responsible for 9 products, all are different types of prenatal vitamins. Pay was mid 40K, expense check to over a month

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for replying.

Can you provide specifics? How long did you work for them for?

I am just using them for experience and will then move on to someone bigger.

Thank you again for responding. I really appreciate it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

using them? you won't have time to use them because you will be too busy reading emails, attending conference calls, explaining to your docs why you are detailing without samples and telling your family why they have to eat the neighbors' groceries.........................

good luck.

William161981 likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How are all those new prenatal products doing? Prenate Restore, Enhance, Chewable, Ferriva?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are not doing anything! Patients hate chewable! Feriva has been temporarily pulled and reps weren't given samples of Enhance and Restore until recently. How do you sell a new prenatal with no samples? Do you believe in magic? They do!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No samples? According to the resident big mouth at the home office the idiot boys do nothing but goof off all the time and have a grudge so we don't get samples.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am up for a position. But all of the new products seem like Dogs. Did they do any market research before letting loose these canines? Whose in marketing and what is going on?

Why was Ferriva halted?

Can someone please help me understand the product development situation better before I possibly join?

Thanks for your help.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

here's help: DON'T JOIN.
    RUN.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally got your board...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the prenatal vitamin market competitive or is it easy to sell these prenate vitamins? Who is your biggest competition? does it matter or are you #1?

Thanks for your help.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The vitafol products by Everett pharma have most of the market share....

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever you do, don't come here! Be prepared to have unrealistic goals, no bonuses, taken advantage of and robbed! This place is a complete joke! Try selling 10 products with no samples! Prenate branded products will never be #1.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speak for yourself, I have samples and I make great bonus. This is someone who either has a grudge or can't sell.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are right...This company sucks overall. You'll only make a bonus if your goals are low, so if you call that "selling" good for you.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company will sell you the moon and deliver spoiled cheese. Dissapointed I took the job, but I needed to work, have a family to support and bills to pay. Training is a joke. "Trainers" are older glorified sales reps. Materials for training were missing or delivered late. A lot of wasted time. Then they send you expired samples and expect you to get rid of them. Unethical to say the least. glorified managers and district sales trainers. if this helps you will run for the mountains and not look back unless you have bills that are due and like me have to pay them right away then you will take this job until something better comes along.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup what ^^ said...beware of these snakes!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know your company real well, 40K-50K base. What is your quarterly bonus at plan?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is really good. I just got my bonus and made over 8 grand and I also have a great manager.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? I ran into a rep in the field who said the bonuses were horrible and with all the products it is nearly impossible to hit..