AVP LG

Discussion in 'Synthes' started by anonymous, Oct 25, 2017 at 7:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what happened to her just saw a new AVP was announced....didn't last a year....

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think she was at Cardinal Health for a long time, perhaps was never able to get up to speed with all the confusion that is JNJ

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LG had no idea what she was doing and had no idea what the trauma business is or what they do.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is common of JJG and SP!!! Hire and promote incompetent people from outside of Orthopedics and not promote the qualified and tested leadership from within. And you wonder why the West is not hitting their number. Drive that bottom line regardless of the ramifications! The West is failing! JJG is failing!!! Hope they both get their walking papers soon!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SP will probably get 2018 to prove himself. JJG will either get promoted or pushed to the side in the next 2 years. I doubt JJG is viewed as a failure, but also doubt his assignment at Med Device was meant to be more than 4-5 years.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SP will get all of 2018 to prove himself. JJG has another 1-2 years then he'll get promoted or pushed to the side. I doubt JJG is viewed as a failure, but his time in Med Device was never meant to be more than 3-5 years.