AVP Virginia....Chase is chasing everyone away!!!!

Discussion in 'Amedisys' started by anonymous, Sep 16, 2015 at 8:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do AVPs for this company not have anything better to do than try to set up traps for their employees. Ms. Chase is on a roll and cleaning house in the state of Virginia. Is this not a red flag for Amedisys HR dept. that this woman is tearing down the entire market in the state of Virginia!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting....because she just fired two in my area. And good employees are looking elsewhere because of her.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That woman is worthless! Absolutely no leadership skills! Worst AVP Virginia has seen in years. Just hope upper leadership catches on before good solid employees all jump ship.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey folks she cant fire anyone without upper leadership direction so think long and hard where the firing is being directed from!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She is better than what she replaced. Think about what we had two to three years ago.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Contemplating taking an AE job in this region.....is it really as bad as all these reviews say it is??? Kind of creeping me out

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you not read? Or is it a comprehension problem????

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm hearing she has the highest turnover of any Avp in Amedisys. The lack of leadership and guidance to new hires is ridiculous

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone ever filled a complaint on her?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The worst AVP in the company is MV. She is AVP for Hospice in PA. The liaisons come and go. They leave because of her incompetence, ignorance and her disregard to the liaisons. She has not a clue how to manage or solve complex account issues. I am embarrassed to take her into accounts. I am hearing that she has close ties to upper management. I guess that explains why this idiot continues to be employed. If upper management cares about the company, employees and reputation they will make changes. It would be nice to work for Amedisys for a long time but can’t imagine it due to the current AVP.