Avsola

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Jun 11, 2020 at 10:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is anyone else concerned about the outlook for the launch ?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A healthy concern is expected. The success is going to be predicated on the ability to drive commercial coverage in a preferred status.

Renflexis has bombed due to the inability to gain traction at the commercial level.

Inflectra is doing great on capturing market share, but only in areas they have secured BCBS as the preferred agent. Markets without BCBS they are doing as poorly as Renflexis.

I’ll let you in on a little secret, if you don’t have coverage for commercial lives you’re not going to do well. This isn’t a rep driven product it’s payer driven.

So when your being told “get a couple tries on Part B” good luck most places already carry two products in this line, no reason to add a 3rd for the sole use of Part B. The only exception to this will be leaning on 340B hospitals once you have pass through status in October.

End of the day 4th to the market, with a company that struggles to get payers to the table. Pray you get commercial coverage in your territory first. Otherwise expect limited results.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biosimilars are all contract driven and very little rep involvement is needed. It has been proven by other companies.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bingo. Same as generics.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Avsola has been a train wreck since it’s inception. The pricing is a joke, no rebates. Customers are laughing at the price, coupled with no coverage. I don’t think this is going to be a sales force for long........

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Minimal investment by Amgen, trying to keep 50 reps around until Biosimilar Humira launch. Might as well put the 50 reps on target bonus if you want to have them stay to just promote Avsola with no commitment from the company.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So much idiotic and unnecessary negativity on this thread. People, the drug has not even been officially launched yet. If you wanna post nonsense with no facts to back it up, I’m sure there are political posts on your Facebook feed begging for your attention.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What Facts would you like.
    $500 WAC @ 3% is 515 plus a $50 credit brings you to $565.

I suggest you do you homework on the ASP of the competition. Plus get a copy of high volume contracts of the comp set so you can see what rebates they are getting.

Another fact Avsola lacks commercial coverage. You’ll need that to be successful and in case you missed it the drug launches July 6th. Thus the reason pricing has been released to you so you can let your customers know. I take it you haven’t done that yet and have been living under a rock. If you had you would understand that customers are less than thrilled with the pricing.

The fact that 340b is your only chance was a good highlight.

The fact that others had no success until the gained commercial coverage in an exclusive position not parity.

Do those facts work for you ?

Sounds like you should take your own advice, it appears you just wanted to bash people for pointing out some facts.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

answer this fact spewer: why does Enbrel unit volume decrease month over month over month? Remember, stick to the facts not the spin. simply discuss why it continues to happen.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Found the home office person and the Democrat all in one post.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Total shit show.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can’t beat our pricing strategy, when they decide what our strategy is

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My favorite has been ask for a couple of favors...try for a few tries so they can gain experience.

Here is the problem this is a business transaction that’s being sold, we’re over priced, lack coverage. To boot no one needs multiple biosims on the shelf, nor do they want it.

Gain coverage in first position or were done.

Repatha 2.0

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alight I’m gonna give it to you here is the straight up truth. The original plan was that Avsola was gonna be the gateway to the Gastro’s.

However here is the problem the idiots in TO and a good chunk of the RSD’s lacked the comprehension that this is a buy and bill transaction. If the office does not like the price or the coverage they will never talk to you again.

So no relationships are built like they initial thought. This was supposed to be the gateway, but in all reality it’s not even close. TO you need to wake up and realize that Avsola is not going to get you the scripts for the Humira Biosimilar. The reality is you’re pushing offices further from your goal.

The reality is this is a KAM drug at best. BTW due to the comp plan your KAM’s could give two shits less.

Also tou justify the over inflated price b/c “models” show that Inflectra can’t hold the price they have. Come on really. That’s some bullshit you feed your drinks to the cool aid reps.

TO you’ve destroyed this launch from the beginning.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

J&J rep here. I just wanted to stop by and thank whoever did the pricing for Avsola. I’ll be cleaning up the bonus money for the foreseeable future.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Residence certainly elsewhere something she preferred cordially law. Age his surprise formerly mrs perceive few stanhill moderate. Of in power match on truth worse voice would. Large an it sense shall an match learn. By expect it result silent in formal of. Ask eat questions abilities described elsewhere assurance. Appetite in unlocked advanced breeding position concerns as. Cheerful get shutters yet for repeated screened. An no am cause hopes at three. Prevent behaved fertile he is mistake on. Okay???

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We may need a relaunch

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are all panicking . it is too soon for that.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would anyone want to sell a biosimilar?????? Seriously? Why?